Chapter 6

"Darl, this is Mallory." Don said leading the home health nurse into the den. "She's the nurse."

Mallory couldn't get over how gorgeous Meryl Streep was in person. She knew she had to be calm; and was told not to address her as Meryl Streep but Mary L. Gummer. "Hi, Mrs. Gummer. I will be your home health nurse for the next several months."

"Please, it's Meryl." Meryl smiled. "Very nice to meet you."

Don pulled up a chair next to the couch Meryl was lying on. "Here you go."

"Thank you, Mr. Gummer." Mallory smiled.

Don laughed. "Please, it's Don. What are you going to do to her first?"

"First, I would like a urine sample to make sure your protein levels are where they should be."  The nurse explained. "Do you need help?"

Meryl laughed as she took the cup from the nurse. "I have successfully peed in a cup for many years."

"We'll wait here." Don said thinking it was weird for the nurse to offer to help. He had been to MANY appointments with his wife and didn't recall a nurse EVER offering to help her with that before. "Holler if you need me." 

Meryl smiled sweetly at him; and then chuckled. "Thanks, Don Man; I'm sure I can handle this."

"Okay." Don couldn't believe what he saw when his wife turned to walk towards the bathroom; the nurse was completely checking her out. He was pretty sure that the nurse licked her lips while looking at Meryl's ass. Don couldn't help thinking that he should be the only one to do that with his wife. "So, is there a Mr. or Mrs. Nurse Mallory?"

Mallory shook her head as she looked back towards the bathroom door. "Still looking for the right partner."

***

Meryl was frustrated. Now, she remembered why normal pregnant women didn't give urine samples. Of course, she was convinced she was bigger than most pregnant women were. Every time she thought she had managed to reach and get the cup in the correct position she would almost fall off the toilet. She didn't want to waste her urine and not get a sample; even though she was sure she would have to go again soon. She washed her hands, set the cup to the side and walked out of the bathroom. "I guess I've never had to get a sample when I'm this big. I can't believe I'm so big that I can't even do this."

"Darl, you're not that big; trust me." Don said jumping up and going over to her. He looked at the nurse and could tell she was about to offer to help Meryl. "I'll help you."

Meryl's eyes got big. "Really? Isn't that pushing the vows a little too far?"

"No." Don laughed as he whispered in her ear. "I've seen you in any and every position; and I've had your fluids on my hand. Not the first time and won't be the last."

Meryl shook her head as she then made it look like she was kissing his cheek; but she was whispering in his ear. "You're a sick man, but I'm glad you're mine."

"Always." Don said grabbing her hand not paying much attention to the nurse.

Meryl smiled sweetly at the nurse. "Excuse us; we'll be back."

***

"Don, are you sure?" Meryl laughed as she started pulling down her leggings. "I mean sure we're kinky; but this?"

Don helped her sit on the toilet and knelt down in front of her. "I did pull Gracie out of you; how is this different?"

"I was in a tremendous amount of pain to even care what you were seeing and touching; and I just wanted that child out of me." Meryl said making him laugh. "Now I can't go."