Chapter 3

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 3:

DEMI'S POV

She takes face in her soft hands, sparks jolt through my body as butterflies flitter in my stomach and my heart races. Her lips press against mine, want for more pulses through my body. I lip her lips asking for entry, she allows without any hesitation. She breaks our kiss, causing me to frown not understanding. She kisses my cheek with a little smile on her lips. She did the one thing I hoped she wouldn't, she walks away..

I feel my lips, I can still feel her lips on my mind.

Walking inside, I walk into the lounge room to see Selena with a bowl of pop corn, two sodas and a movie in her hand.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asks me with a smile.

I am so pissed off at her right now.

"As if you think I'm staying after the way you just treated one of my friends!" I yell at her with anger boiling over.

"Demi, she just admitted to us she has only been in Los Angeles for a month. How could she even be focus?" She asks me defensively.

"Selena, you can tell she has an Australian accent. She could have been famous over there, did you think of that?" I ask more like yell at her.

"Demi, she is trying to get famous from your fame!" Selena yells.

I storm out, grabbing my bag and keys. I get in my car, I drive away knowing that I just couldn't be there anymore.

Walking into my moms house at 10pm I didn't expect my mom to be awake. She looks at me with worry, her smile now is fallen.

Walking past her into Dallas's arms, I truck my face into her neck as she holds me tight.

"I love you Dem," she says kissing my head.

Mom walks up, rubbing my back.

"Is she okay?" Mom asks Dallas, I can hear the worry in her voice.

"Yeah she is. I'm just going to take her upstairs to the guest bedroom," Dallas says pulling me towards the stairs.

I try not to trip, I normally do but I really am not in the mood to trip right now. We walk into the guest bedroom, walking over to the bed. Dallas wraps her arms around me, holding my tight against her.

"What's wrong Dem?" She ask with worry coating her voice.

I pull away, looking at her with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"How can my best friend me so rude. I just remember the hurt filling her eyes. I can't believe she judged her after what I went through. She saw it destroy me. H-how could she be so hurtful?" I ask my sister, crying uncontrollably.

She pulls me back into the biggest hug, she rubs my back. She rubs through my hair, her heart beating loudly in my ear.

"I love you Demetria," she whipsers, kissing my head, squeezing me tighter.

"I love you too Dallas.."

RYDER'S POV

I feel the blood dripping from my arm down to my finger, hitting the ground. I knock on the door, my eyes still letting the tears fall down my cheeks. The door opens, she stands there looking at me with shock.

She looks to the ground as the forming puddle of blood, looking to my finger tips where it falls from. She pulls of my flannel shirt, looking down at the cuts from my elbow to wrist. She quickly wraps my fanned shirt around my forearm.