Chapter 16

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 16:

RYDER'S POV

My eyes start to flitter open, feel my arm out only to find no one in my bed. A note sits on the pillow next to me with my name on it.

The letter reads:

'Good morning Ry <3
I'm sorry I had to leave without a goodbye. I will call later I promise beautiful..
Demi <3'

I smile knowing she is beyond cute. I getting up looking at the time. I have to be at Lexi's apartment by 8:30am so we could get to the studio at 9:00am to start the auditions. Today, I'm looking for the other guitarist for our band, we are holding open auditions.

I get out of bed, realising I'm still in my onesie. Sammi's watching Bailey whilst I'm going my best to get into the job I've wanted since I was 5 years old.

I strip off my onesie, hoping straight into the shower. I wash my hair, shave and wash my body.

Walking back into my bedroom I search through my clothes, I pull on my underwear and clip up my bra. I pull on my black skinny jeans, my Tonight Alive band tee and my black Chuck Taylor converses. I blow dry my hair, straightening my black hair and apply heavy make up to hide the bruising to my face.

I pick up my phone from where it lays on the floor charging. I pick it up, grabbing my purse and car keys. I head downstairs, walking out the front door. I unlock my car, getting into the car starting it. I buckle my seat belt up, backing out the driveway.

My phone rings loudly, I answer it without looking at the caller ID as I press it to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask in an annoyed tone, well I'm trying to get to Lexi's on time.

"Well hello to you too beautiful!" Demi giggle through the phone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, I'm just driving," I say feeling a smile slip onto my lips.

"Where are you going?" She asks I can hear the curiosity in her voice.

"Helping my friend find a guitarist for the band she is in," I say smiling, I don't want to tell her I'm in a band until we are signed.

"That sounds like a big task. So Bailey is with who?" She asks me I can tell she wants to know if he is safe.

"He is with Sammi. Anyway, I have to go but call me later when you have time Dem," I say with a huge smile before hanging out.

I get out the car, heading over to where Lexi is waiting for me in her own car. I get in she looks at me, I tell she can see some of the bruising pretty clearly despite my effort to cover it up.

"Wow, you definitely wasn't kidding about being sore. That looks extremely painful," Lexi comments.

"Let's just go get these auditions done!" I snap, I didn't want to talk about my attack.

DEMI'S POV

I push my phone back into my pocket, I can tell Ryder is busy but I just wish she wasn't. Last night was amazing being able to sleep holding her. Before I left early this morning I left Ryder a note and kissed Bailey's forehead.

Bailey is the most gorgeous little boy, he has dirty blonde hair and the same breath taking blue eyes as his mothers. He is the perfect little boy, I can't believe how lucky Ryder is to have him. She loves him with all her heart, he is the only one who gets past the walls she has around her heart.

We are finally at the venue I'm playing at tonight, I have to quickly get ready for soundcheck. That's where I actually get to communicate with my fans and Natalie gets to be apart of it. After sound check I have to go get ready for the show then do the meet and greet before the show. I have to say I love my job!