Chapter 20

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 20:

RYDER'S POV

The last couple days I've been thinking over and over in my head way. Every word she said that night back two months ago floods my mind refusing to leave. Encouraging the demons inside my head..

Demi's been looking after Bailey quite a lot whilst I just sleep most of the day. The darkness had definitely pulled me in this time, I didn't even notice Demi had dyed her hair brown.

I get to my feet, walking into the bathroom with a towel in hand. I strip off my clothes, jumping into the shower. Letting the water wash away every bad thought flooding through my head, making the pain go away as the heat of the water stings my whole body as it hits my skin.

Walking out to my bunk, I found an eeyore onesie sitting on my bed with a note attached to it. Picking up the note I reading it:

'You have been upset
I wanted to make you
Smile and you go home
In just a couple days so
Today is our day. The 3
Of us watching movies

From Demi <3
P.S I knew you love
Eeyore so I hope you
Like your new onesie ;)'

I smile. She is gorgeous! I l..like her so much! I grab my onesie, underwear and my bra heading back to the bathroom to get changed. I pull my underwear on, clipping up my bra and finally slipping into my onesie pulling the zip up covering my tattoo from sight. Demi has never seen my tattoo, she doesn't even know I have it. I have two tattoos, no one has ever seen the one on my shoulder blade. I actually have two tattoos on my shoulder blade, but no one has seen them.

I walk out to be greeted by a smiling Demi in a Piglet onesie and Bailey in a Tigger onesie. We all look so fucking cute.

"Okay, we need a selfie for twitter!" Demi says with a huge smile.

I take Bailey from her arms, she cuddles into my side as she holds up her camera capturing the photo of us in onesies from the characters of Winnie the Pooh.

My phone buzzes as I see a mention from the beautiful girl stand beside me.

'@ddlovato: cute tour hangs with this beautiful girl @Ryder_Darcy and adorable boy in our onesies #piglet #tigger #eeyore pic.twitter.com/A8NprxLojK'

I retweet it causing me to smile at her cuteness. I am definitely going to miss then when I head back home. When I'm home I don't get to spend much time with him because I'm working with Lexi. Our band is actually starting to come a long very well.

I walk out into the lounge room smiling as I find the start on Winnie the Pooh and the heffalump. I would say I'm in heaven but not quite..

DEMI'S POV

I'm sitting on the couch watching Piglet's story with Ryder head in my lap whilst Bailey sleeps on her stomach and chest and I play with her hair. She is so cute!

I take my phone out, snapping a quick photo that is definitely going on twitter!

'@ddlovato: @Ryder_Darcy you both are so cute! #cute #eeyore #tigger #perfectlife pic.twitter.com/B8RhizLpnC'

I smile as I look at just how perfect she looks with her little boy laying on her so adorable. He is perfect and maybe one day we could all be perfect together as a family..

My staring at the beautiful girl laying with her head on my lap is broken as her phone rings loudly.

I shake her awake causing her to grumble as she reaches for her onesie pocket. Pulling out her phone she answers it, handing Bailey to me.

Walking out of the tour bus, her phone against her ear as if it was the only thing keeping her alive.

I smile down at Bailey and said the one thing that has been in my head,"Bailey, I think I love your mommy!"

I smile as I start to hum loudly before singing loud enough for him to hear.

"My state of mind has finally
got the best of me
I need you next to me
I'll try to find a way that I
could get to you
Just wanna get to you

The world I see is perfect now,
you're all around
With you I can breathe

Until you're mine, I have to find
A way to fill this hole inside
I can't survive without you here
by my side
Until you're mine, not gonna be
Even close to complete
I won't rest until you're mine
Mine...

Alone inside, I can only hear
your voice
Ringing through the noise

Can't fight my mind, keeps on
coming back to you
Always back to you

Wanted something out of reach
It's killing me, you're all I see, yeah

Until you're mine, I have to find
A way to fill this hole inside
I can't survive without you here by
my side
Until you're mine, not gonna be
Even close to complete
I won't rest until you're mine
Mine...

Just stop wondering
If we were meant to be
Forget about fate and just hold me
I'm ready to begin
The waiting has to end
Right now, today
I've gotta find a way

Mine...
Until you're
Mine...

Until you're mine, I have to find
A way to fill this hole inside
I can't survive without you here by
my side
Until you're mine, not gonna be
Even close to complete
I won't rest until you're mine
Mine...

My state of mind has finally got the
best of me,
I need you next to me..."

Ryder walks back inside her face pale as a ghost, her eyes filled with tears as she shoves her phone into the pocket of her onesie. She looks so broken.

"What's wrong?" I ask her my voice cracking letting worry fill my words.

She looks up at me, tears streaming down her face as her whole body shakes and finally her voice cracks as she speaks,"my daughter is on life support.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Demi Lovato fanfiction and a girlxgirl story

15 votes please..

vote, comment and follow me :)

Twitter: @Tammii_darcy
ask.fm: @tittytastingfun
Kik: tam_lovato