Chapter 32

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 32:

RYDER'S POV

I walk up to the apartment door of Lexi's beautiful apartment. We generally practice here, we are actually heading to London at the end of May and start of June when Demi goes to.

I knock on the door waiting for it to open. I embrace myself for the impact of Lexi landing on me, expecting me to carry her.

Her arms around my neck, I catch her legs, letting her wrap her legs around my waist. She kisses my forehead like always.

"Nothing's ever going to change is it Lex?" I ask smiling before kissing her chin with a smile.

"Nothing will ever change Ry!" She says jumping down once I walk into her lounge room.

I look out to see Bane sitting with Brooke in between him and Jax. What the fuck is she doing here?

"Excuse me! What the fuck is she going here?" I snap looking at her as she smirks at me.

"We needed a guitarist whilst Astrid is away..," Lexi says hesitantly.

"If you are having HER play guitar then I'm NOT!" I snap at all of them.

I walk towards the door, until I feel arms lift me off the ground. I feel my face extremely close to someone's tiny little ass I know as Lexi's.

I grew up around Lexi, Darcy use to love how close the three of us were. We decided to make a band including Lexi, Darcy and myself. We also got Darcy's friends involved, Darcy wrote most of the songs whilst I worked hard to get us signed.

She puts me carefully down on my feet, her smile gone but replaced with nothing but a serious expression.

"You know we have no band without you. They only signed us because of your singing. Plus most of the songs on the album you wrote so we can't use them," she says with all seriousness.

"I won't preform with little miss drama queen there. I got her black listed from recording labels I can't sing with her. If you do choose to let her play with you then the band will be dropped from the label and you will mostly get blacklisted because of giving her a chance..," I say not letting my emotions get in the way of a serious conversation that they all need to hear.

"What choice do we have?" Bane asks looking up at me, his eyes locking with mine.

"I bet you that one of my brothers old mates would be willing to come out here to take over Ash's spot until she comes back," I say grab my phone in my hand, waiting for them to let me.

"Fine!" Lexi says in defeat.

I call the only other person I truly trust. He use to play with us, he was a great mate of mine before 'Breaking Tomorrow' broke up.

"Hello..?" His voice calls through the phone hesitantly.

"Hey Josh, it's Ryder. If you can will you please come out to Los Angeles to be a guitarist for my new band Piece by Piece until or band member comes back from sickness?" I ask him hoping for just the answer I want.

"Yeah, I will be out there in a week," he says before hanging up on me.

I know he isn't doing it for me. He is mainly doing it for Darcy, they use to be so extremely close, like brothers.

"Okay, Josh agreed. Now, get that bitch away from me!" I yell with anger lacing my every word.

---
I walk through the front door of my house, Xander and Bailey come running up to me. I kiss both their heads, carrying them both into the kitchen where Demi sits on the bench watching Sammi cook dinner for us.

I put both the boy on the floor watching them run off. Everyone smiles at just how cute the two littest members in this house truly are.

I kiss Sammi's temple, giving her stomach a rub feeling my little nephew kicking away. I can't wait to meet him!

I walk over to Demi, she wraps her arms around my neck as I kiss those perfect lips passionately. She wraps her legs around my waist letting me hold her as I pull her away from the bench.

My legs give out, landing us both on the floor in a mess. I can't believe how weak I have gotten but just at that moment my stomach growls loudly.

"When was the last time you ate Ry?" Demi asks with serious concern filling her normally loving care free chocolate brown eyes.

"At lunch!" I snap accidentally blowing my cover completely!

"Ryder Jasmine Darcy Kelly, do not lie to Demetria Devonne Lovato!" Sammi yells at me continuing with a glare just like Darcy's.

"Baby..?" She asks looking into my eyes, concern the only thing her eyes process.

I just get to my feet walking out the house, Demi's calls filling my ears but my legs won't let me stop. I come to the little park just down the street from our house.

I sit on the bench in the park, watching the little kids play on the playground.

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder, pulling me into their side. They smell like vanilla so it has to be Demi. I snuggle into her side, letting my tears fall down my cheeks.

"Shh baby..," she coos sweetly in my ear,"it will be okay.."

I hold onto her with all my strength. I know what I need to tell her, but I can't hurt her but this will.

I hate to admit it but I love her with all my body. I would do anything to be with her forever. I don't believe in marriage but just for her I would marry her but it would have to be a casual wedding. I want to have a family with her and live with her forever happily as we grow old and wrinkly..

"Demetria.. I have a problem.. It's killing me slowly.. I think I have an eating disorder.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Demi Lovato fanfiction and a girlxgirl story

10 votes please..

vote, comment and follow me :)

Twitter: @Tammii_darcy
ask.fm: @tittytastingfun
Kik: tam_lovato