Chapter 24

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 24:

RYDER'S POV

I walk through the house making sure everything is in it place. Tomorrow is Bailey's first birthday, he's started walking around but keeps falling over. He is only saying 'mummy' and 'Dem' but he talks more to me. I guess Demi is now forgiven for my baby boy saying her name as his first word.

I've been working with my band lately, we have an appointment with Fearless records next week. Everyone is so excited but especially Astrid. I'm so surprised she has been able to keep up with school work with my help and practicing with the band at every chance. I'm so proud of the band.

I walk down stairs to see Sammi cooking with her growing stomach getting in her way. I walk up to her wrapping my arms around her stomach feeling my little nephew growing inside of her stomach kicking away.

"He is going to be a very active baby!" I say smiling, remembering the way Bailey was as a newborn and even when I was pregnant with him.

"I'm not looking forward to it!" She says pouting, causing me to giggle.

"You will have me here for you when he is born," I say smiling at her as I kiss her cheek.

Walking into the lounge room I find Xander and Bailey laying on the floor watching my old Rug Rats episodes I had put onto DVD.

I quickly snap a photo smiling. They are so cute together! I never want Xander to lose this. (Yes I am calling him Xander instead of Junior now because that's what he wants). Opening my twitter app I smile knowing this has to go on twitter.

'@Ryder_Darcy: @Sammi_Darcy our little boys <3 pic.twitter.com/F3KdrzSeuH'

I smile posting the photo, I lock my phone. I shove it back into the pocket of black skinny jeans as I make my way upstairs walking into my bedroom. I make sure everything looks amazing because I'm hoping Demi will spend the night.

There is a knock on the door, I fly down stairs tripping down the last couple stairs, hitting the floor with a thud. I hear Sammi laugh from the kitchen as I pick myself up off the floor.

I open the door revealing Demi standing there with a huge smile on her lips. She jumps on me, only just giving me enough time to catch her to stop her falling on her ass on the floor.

"I missed you!" She squeals causing the sound of little feet to come in our direction.

I kiss her lips, hoping it will last but hearing them come closer I carefully place her on her feet on the ground.

"I missed you too!" I say kissing her cheek, smiling as both Bailey and Xander walk up to Demi.

She leans down hugging both of them, but only picking up Bailey. Xander walks over to me putting his arms up for me to pick him up. I pick him up swinging him onto my hip with ease.

Walking through into the kitchen, Sammi turns around smiling at us as we walk through the doorway smiling.

"Hey Demi," she says smiling as she extends her hand out.

"Hey Sammi," Demi says smiling as she pulls Sammi into a hug.

"When I have this little guy. You guys can look after Xander for awhile since you both look like the cutest little family!" Sammi says giggling as she rubs her stomach.

Demi has a confused look upon her face,"who?"

"Oh, uh, Junior now wants to be called Xander. I use to call him it as a baby but stopped and now he wants to a called if again," I explain to her watching Sammi turn around to keep cooking.