Chapter 33

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 33:

DEMI'S POV

I lay on the couch at Ryder's with Sammi on the other couch with Xander and Bailey asleep on her. She was so perfect with them it amazes me how much she loves both boys even though Bailey isn't hers.

I took Ryder to the doctors yesterday. He diagnosed her with Bulimia Nervosa and being anorexic. He suggested counselling as well as maybe even going into treatment but she flat out refused. I understand because she has a 1 year old son, a 4 year old daughter, a 21 month old nephew and a baby nephew on the way.

"I have practice tomorrow with the band before we head to England tomorrow night. Can you look after Bailey?" She asks looking up at me with her blue eyes shining brightly.

"I will look after him and get our stuff packed. My family are coming with me. I will be doing shows around the area your band will be," I say kissing her forehead sweetly like the perfect girlfriend I am.

She leans up pecking my lips, her smile making me want to continue to smile forever.

---

I open my eyes to feel someone cuddled into my chest. Her head against my chest listening to my heart beat steadily. Looking around I realise we are still on the couch, I must have fallen asleep whilst watching the movie.

Looking down I find Bailey cuddled into Ryder's chest as he listens to his mommy's heart beating just for us. We are what keeps her alive, I will always keep her alive because I love her more then worlds will ever be able to describe.

Grabbing my phone, I unlock my phone going into my twitter app.

'@ddlovato: can't wait for England with this amazing girl @Ryder_Darcy'

I smile locking my phone and letting sleep back in. My eyes blur as my eye lids protest to opening once again leaving me to enter the world of dreamland.

RYDER'S POV

I wake up in the arms of Demi, snuggled protectively into her chest as I can hear her heart beating. I look down in my arms lays Bailey cuddled into my chest like I am to Demi.

I carefully stand up, kissing his forehead I carefully placing him on her chest. She instantly cuddles him protectively into her arms.

I quickly take a photo of my two most important people in my life. I've been missing Ash like crazy but I know she is in the one place she needs to be the most. I've written letter to her telling her about stuff like cute moments with Demi and I but mainly just how much we both miss her and want her to get better so she can come home to us.

I walk upstairs, walking into the bathroom off my bedroom. I strip my clothes off, stepping into the shower, letting the water flow over my body. I wash my hair, feeling it become silky smooth. I shave my legs, arm pits and so on, quickly washing my body.

I step out wrapping a towel around my body and another one around my hair. I walk out, walking into my walk in wardrobe, pulling on my underwear and clipping my bra up. I pull on my black skinny jeans and my Pierce The Veil band tee.

I walk into my bathroom, blow drying my hair and straightening it. I do my make perfectly, it has to last the whole day I have a long plane ride on a private jet to London.

I walk back into my wall in wardrobe. I pull on some socks and grab my black converses that sit in my show rack. I lace them up, grabbing my Oakland Raiders black cap with grey brim SnapBack putting it on backwards finishing off my look.

I grab my phone, keys and purse and make my way downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to find Demi. She sits on the counter with a bowl of cereal in hand eating it. Another bowl with a spoon in sits beside it.