Chapter 27

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 27:

DEMI'S POV

I feel Marissa hug me tighter against her. She smiles down at me.

"I'm happy for Demi. I knew you liked I just didn't know you guys were dating," she says smiling looking down at me.

She is the most perfect best friend!

"I love you so much Rissa!" I says leaning up kissing her chin smiling.

"So tell me about your girlfriend!" Marissa says excitedly, she chucks me off her lap sitting cross legged in front of me.

"Well.. Her name is Ryder Jasmine Darcy Kelly. She is 18 years old. She has a beautiful little boy!" I say smiling remembering the night we were in our onesies looking hell cute.

"How old is he?"

"He just turned one. That's why I flew to Los Angeles. I had to be there for his first birthday because I wasn't missing that for the world. His name is Bailey..," I say, I quickly unlock my phone showing her a photo of Ryder and Bailey.

"When do I get to meet them?"

"When you guys come back to Los Angeles after I finish touring."

"But I want to meet them now!" Marissa whines pouting.

"Rissa, she lives in Los Angeles. She has a one year old and a 14 year old foster child. Her sister has a 21 month old son and is pregnant. She can't come here and we can't go there so I'm sorry.."

RYDER'S POV

I walk upstairs knocking on Astrid's door, she has to get up I'm taking her to school. I decided not to make her move school, instead I would just take her to school.

"Astrid! Out of bed now! You have half an hour to get ready for school!" I yell at her closed door.

Walking down the hallway, I find a very tired Bailey laying in his cot asleep. I gently wake him up, picking him up and swing him onto my hip. Xander is a wake so I took his hand.

I walk the boys into the kitchen, sitting Xander on the island stool and Bailey in the high chair. Sammi is cooking away, like every other morning.

"Morning Sammi," I say smiling before grabbing a water bottle from the fridge like every morning.

"Morning Ry. Hey, can you take Xander with you today?" She asks me as she continues to cook.

"Yeah sure. He will have to come with us to the high school to make sure the school understand Astrid's situation," I say smiling, she puts the plates down in front of the boys and herself.

"Go up stairs and get ready. I will start getting the boys ready," she says smiling.

Walking upstairs, I knock on Astrid's door. No answer. Walking in I find her walking out the bathroom.

"Yeah?" She asks looking at me as she tries to use the towel to hide more of her body.

"Hurry up. We have to go really soon and you need to eat breakfast so head downstairs and Sammi will make sure something is there for you to eat," I say smiling before walking out her bedroom.

I walk into my bedroom, I lock the door. I walk into my bathroom, locking the door behind me. I strip my clothes off chucking them into my wash basket. I step into the shower, turning the taps on and stepping into the warm water letting it warm my whole body.

I've been missing Demi so much that snuggling with Sammi was the only thing making it just a bit easier.

I step out the shower wrapping a towel around both my wet body and my messy wet mess I call my hair. I walk out the bathroom into my room, heading straight for my walk in wardrobe.