Chapter 35

(Demi Fanfic)

Chapter 35:

RYDER'S POV

We walk back into the hotel room with stuff animals covering us both. Both the kids had an amazing time, I got heaps of photos of them which was the best thing.

"I'm going to invite my family and yours to come over," Demi says grabbing her phone before walking into the other room.

I smile as walk back to the bedroom, I reach into my bag pulling out a gorgeous velvet red book containing the most beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen and it is all for the one person who ones my heart.

I shove the box into my back pocket as I walk back into the lounge room where Lexa sits holding Bailey on her lap as they watch Tinkerbell.

Demi walks back in with a small smile playing on her lips. I grab her hands pulling her into my embrace, pecking her lips.

I kneel down on one knee, pulling the velvet box from my back pocket. I open the red velvet box presenting the beautiful shining diamond ring.

"Demi, I don't believe in marriage. My parents where never married as I've seen a lot of divorces.. But, I want to marry you today with all our family and friends here. Just casually, that is my offer to you baby..," I say before taking a look needed breath,"so Demetria Devonne Lovato will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

"YES!" She squeals kissing my lips passionately.

I stand up, sliding her engagement ring onto her slim finger so it's sitting perfectly in place.

DEMI'S POV

I sit in the chair with my sister Dallas doing my make up and my mom doing my hair.

I can't believe this is even happening!

Ryder is being looked after by her sister as well as the kids. This was the one thing I never thought would ever happen and especially not here in London. We had talked about marriage but she told me time and time again that she doesn't believe in marriage.

"Demi, are you okay?" My mom ask with a worried expression filling her facial features.

"I'm just so surprised. She never believed in marriage but yet she wants to marry me. I want us to be together and make us a little family," I say smiling as her eyes shine with pure happiness for me.

I stand in front of the mirror, my eyes looking over my nice white dress. Definitely not a brides dress because this isn't a normal wedding. My hair flows down in waves around my face framing it with the lavender purple showing in the bottom of it. I smile as I look over my face and I look floor less.

I hold my mums arm as she leads me out to where my dad stands with tears running down his eyes. I hug him tight, not letting my tears fall because no way am I going to be wrecking my make up.

"I'm so proud of you Demi," he say kissing the top of my head.

My eyes finally fall onto my gorgeous fiancé as she wears black skinny jeans, black converse, white shirt with black tie and black suit jacket nearly done up. It made me smile, I couldn't imagine this any other way. Her black hair is straightened down so it flows perfectly down over her shoulders as her make up makes her look perfect especially in my eyes.

I walk over taking her hand, entwining our fingers. I kiss her cheek with a smile.

We walk to where we stand ready to sign the papers to get us married with our witnesses as everyone. I sign my name keeping my famous last name, we always talked about keeping our own last names.

I look down to where Ryder signed it changing her name to Ryder Jasmine Darcy Lovato..

"You two now are official married in every country that allows gay marriage," she says as I slide Ryder's wedding ring on her finger and she does the same to me.

---

We sit in our hotel room with all our family and friends, watching movies as we talk and get to know everyone the best way possible.

"PIZZAS HERE GUYS!" Ryder yells, she walks in with heaps of pizza boxes.

We lay them out, everyone digging in to get it all eaten. I peck Ryder's lips, knowing this is the best moment of my life. I'm going I be spending the rest of my life married to the gorgeous woman I now call my wife and I'm happy with that..

"Congratulation to my daughter Demetria and her wife Ryder on their marriage! I am so happy to welcome Ryder to the family as well as all her family!" My mom boasts kissing both of our heads

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Demi Lovato fanfiction and a girlxgirl story

10 votes please..

vote, comment and follow me :)

Twitter: @Tammii_darcy

ask.fm: @tittytastingfun

Kik: tam_lovato