To Late

Emilys POV:

Today Anna and I get to go home. Joey is also being taken off of life support. I start to pack my bag and Zack walks in the room.

Zack: I am sorry for flipping out.

Emily: Zack I don't know what to say anymore.

Zack: Then don't say anything and just come home with me. The baby could have a good life a happy one at that.

Emily: Zack, I.

Zack: Are you really still in love with him.

I don't answer.

Zack: I know his life support is up today are go you going to see him?

Emily: I don't know yet.

Zack: Well if you see him then we are over if you let him be we are together.

Emily: So you are telling me either see my dying husband with which I have a daughter with or be with you?

Zack: Emily don't say it like that.

Emily: Why not that is what you are basically saying.

Zack: Emily.

Emily: Zack, you don't know.

Zack: What happened to I am over him.

Emily: He was my first love. He showed me how to love and to cherish and life.

Zack: Ddi he just take that all away?

Emily: No he didn't. He showed me that not all love is bad. Zack don't get me wrong I love you, wait no no I don't I feel nothing when I say those words.

Zack: What about Anna? I was going to help you raise her. We could be family.

Emily: No her family is in L.A. not Florida. Thats where her father is.

Zack: You said we could raise her together!

Emily: Over. My. Dead. Body.

I pick up Anna and put her in the carrier.

Zack: Where are you going?

Emily: The airport.

Zack: Why to a man who might as well be dead?

I turn around and walk up to his face. I slap him hard and turn back and run the the elevator. I tell the Uber to go to the airport. He found this strange since I have a new born with me. I get out and get a ticket.

I head on the plane and I pick up Anna. She has to be held for me to have her. She was very quiet and looked a lot ike a Graceffa for sure. Before we were in the air I got a text from Meghan.

Meghan: We will be pulling the plug in ten minutes.

Emily: No don't I will be there in two hours I promise.

Meghan: Oh I am so glad he need you there. I know that for sure. Can't wait to meet Anna! 

I turn off my phone and we are in the air. We land and Anna was asleep. We head right to the hospital. I could smell the fresh L.A. air and I loved it. I rushed in and Meghan and David were in the loby with tear.

Meghan: He is gone. He is gone forever.

David: He is in room 75 if you want to say goodbye.

Tears stream down my face. I nodded and I handed them Anna. I slowly walk to the room with my arms crossed. I couldn't see in. I open the door and nobody was there. I cover my mouth. The beds were made everything was clean and the machines were off. 

Emily: NOO!!

I put my head in my hands and just cry. I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

Emily: Sawyer I know you trying to help but please leave me alone. I just lost the love of my life.

Sawyer: You will never lose me.

I turn around and I see that the owner of the arms that around me were Joey's. I squeeze him into a hug. 

Emily: I hate you so much you jerk. 

Joey: I came back before they unplugged me and I am alright to go home.

Emily: I swear to god we will never leave one another again.

Joey: Never he said laughing.

Emily: Joey I..

Joey: I know we both made mistakes. We will e honest no matter what from now on okay?

Emily: Yes which mean I need to get this out now. I met a guy named Zack and he was so kind and sweet.

Joey: You don't love him right?

Emily: No, but he was there and yes he may have had some bad moments and I may have slapped him but I want to give him our Amazing Race money. He wants to start a program/research in honor of his sister. Who passed.

Joey: I am fine with that. You slapped him?

Emily: Ya at the hospital its not a big deal really he just happened to say that you were good as gone.

Joey: Wasn't lying.

Emily: Listen I just want to leave this place. I have been going from hospital to hospital today and I am tried.

Joey: Oh my god did you have the baby?

Emily: Yes.

Joey: Whats..well whats um

Emily: Her name is Anna.

Joey: Its a girl.

Emily: Ya wanna meet her.

Joey: Ya, no matter what eye color she has I will still love her and she will still be my daughter.

I take his hand and lead him into the lobby. Meghan was holding her.

Joeys POV:

I walk into the lobby and I see Meghan holding a baby. I smiled that was my daughter well maybe kinda its weird. I walk over to Meghan slowly. I brush back Anna's hair.

Meghan: Do you want to hold her.

I nod and I take her in my arms. She slowly wakes up and her eyes open. She looks at me with her emerald eyes. I smile. 

Joey: She is amazing.

Joey: WAITTTT SHE HAS GREEN EYES!!

Emily: Joey this is your baby.

I smile and kiss her.

Emily: Joseph Michael Graceffa meet Anna Michael Graceffa.

Joey: Michael I like it.

Emily: Me too.

Joey: Can we take her home now?

Emily: Of course we can. After all she is all ours.