Talk

Emilys POV:

I put Anna to bed and I go back downstairs. Joey sits at the table and I sit next to him. 

Joey: We need to talk Em.

Emily: I know a lot of talking.

Joey: Lets start at the begining?

Emily: Good idea.

Joey: So you went to New York you said for your mother? 

Emily: I really went to find Eric's father who was after me.

Joey: I dated Kat well you were gone.

That hurt a little bit but I am okay.

Emily: Ya, I came back and you told me everything and I was mad. You didn't like me being mad.

Joey: I said some things that weren't true and un-needed and I only said them because I was hurting.

Emily: I freaked out and ran. I ran into James.

Joey: When I went to get dinner that night I ran into Kat. Nothing happened just adding it.

Emily: James took me in. I thought I was falling for him but really I wasn't.

Joey: I fought for you.

Emily: I should have given in at first.

Joey: I started to lose hope.

Emily: I had a dream it was in the future I had a kid and it was with James I didn't want that with him so I ran back to you.

Joey: It was the happiest day of my life.

Emily: Then I said I was going to have a baby.

Joey: Ya, skip that I know this stuff after the doctor and you running out.

Emily: I ran to Sawyer and Flynn and we moved to Florida.

Joey: You went to Florida?

Emily: Yes I then met Zack. He knew everything about me and still excepted me. He took me on the most exciting journies and adventures.

Joey: I went back to Kat.

My face dropped.

Emily: You did?

Joey: Yes, yes I did Emily.

Emily: Okay whats next.

I start to cry.

Joey: Please don't cry.

Emily: Ignore the tears and keep going.

Joey: Turns out she was with Landon before me and then she went with me. I made her leave. I don't really remember much of that night I remember being in a car. I was in a back road and lights blinded me and I crashed then another car hit me. Then I think I was in a coma.

Emily: Ya, like eight months.

Joey: You didn't know.

Emily: I did.

Joey: And you didn't come? Was it Zack?

Emily: No, I was trying to get over you.

Joey: I visited you at one point you and you didn't visit me.

Emily: I know that was the best feeling ever.

Joey: You had the baby.

Emily: Yes I needed you I saw the eyes I knew. I got on the first flight possible and then I arrived to see you. I ran in the room and I didn't see you I broke down I thought you were Sawyer. But it was you my love was okay.

Joey: You didn't come to see me?

Emily: I was trying to get over you it seemed you didn't want me around.

Joey: I am sorry I made you feel like that.

Emily: Its the past.

Joey: The past is in the past.

Emily: Let it gooo let it goooooo

We burst out laughing.

Joey: I am so glad I got you back. I wish I was there for you and Anna.

Emily: You will be there next time. I promise.

We hear a knock and I get up. I answer the door and it was.

Sawyers POV:

Flynn and I arrive back home. She didn't seem happy.

Sawyer: Whats wrong?

Flynn: Sawyer we aren'tgoing to do what Emily and Joey do right?

Sawyer: What might that be?

Flynn: Run away and come back.

Sawyer: Listen, they both have a lot of back story things going on. Thats one of the main reasons.

Flynn: Well my childhood wasn't that bad what about you?

Sawyer: Wasn't easy. Flynn I was told I had a sister and I didn't know who it was one bit. I wondered all my life and yes now I know but still.

Flynn: Sawyer we can't live like they do.

Sawyer: You make them sound like animals Flynn.

Flynn: Not what I am saying I know Emily. My bestfriend in the whole world and this is so much on her.

Sawyer: Why say that?

Flynn: Sawyer, Emily has some things from her passed that not even Joey knows about a lot of deep secrets.

Sawyer: Such as?

Flynn: Thats for me to keep and her to tell.

Sawyer: Well are they big?

Flynn: Ya, they could mess with a lot of things. Including her life.

Sams POV:

I can't even handle all this Youtuber drama. It was too much for me to be honest. Lets just hope everybody was happy with where they were. 

Emilys POV:

I open the door and my smile drops. I was shocked and over all nervous. This is not going to be good.