High Five To The Face

I will not be ending Green Eyes because you all are so supportive and I got 29 comments and counting on that and I can’t believe thanks for reading. Since the author of the Lets Face It series does this I figure I would start because I love the idea!

“Days like this I want to drive away. Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade.” –Katy Perry Part Of My

Emilys POV:

I look at my watch. Cerys should be here any second. Her flight landed 10 minutes ago. I see her as she walk out she looks up from her phone and sees me. She smiles and runs over to me.

Cerys: Hey Em! I haven’t seen you in ages!

Emily: I know it has been way to long.

Cerys: The only thing that sucks is why I am here.

Emily: Ya Joey and I have been barley speaking ever since this whole thing?

Cerys: How come?

Emily: He thinks I need to get over it. I need to be accepting that she is gone. But I just.

Cerys: You have a feeling she is still around don’t you?

Emily: A deep deep feeling.

Cerys: Alright well you emailed me everything how about we go to your house?

Emily: Oh of course.

We drive to my house and Zoe and Joey and Joe were watching some horror film. They pause it as we walk through the door.

Emily: Zoe Joey Joe this is Cerys.

Cerys: Nice to meet you all.

Joey: May I talk to you for a second Emily alone?

Emily: Yes.

We go to our bedroom and close the door.

Joey: Are you insane?

Emily: No! Joey I have this feeling.

Joey: You need to accept and drop it.

Emily: How could I? how could I do that Joey?

Joey: I don’t know but we need to move on!

Emily: I can’t I don’t know how you can. Do you even care about her? Do you still think she is not yours?

I feel a sharp sting on my cheek and my glasses are knocked off. I realize then that Joey had just hit me for the first time ever. He quickly realizes what he did. He sits on the bed in shock that he did such a thing. A tear streams down my face. I pick up my glasses and walk out. But before I do I say,

Emily: You need to fix yourself before I come back because if you don’t I won’t be back.

I mean not even Eric did that. I leave and see that Cerys is doing some research. I walk out and drive to Sawyer’s Flynn is away for a little vacation.

Sawyers POV:

I hear the door bell ring. I get up and answer it. I got out of the hospital 2 days ago and I am still a little sore.

Sawyer: Em! Wait wat happened to your cheek.

Emily: Joey high fived it.

Sawyer: Wait did he slap you?

Emily: Ya.

Sawyer: Oh my god come in.

We sit on the couch and I give her ice.

Emily: Ya he freaked out and slapped me didn’t say a thing after it.

Sawyer: That’s it!

Emilys POV

Sawyer gets up and grabs his keys. He walks out the door and drives off.

Emily: What are you doing!

I get in my car and chase after him he pulls in our apartment complex. He gets out and walks up the stares. I run after him.

Emily: Sawyer Hartman!

He opens the door Joey was picking up a book. Sawyer takes him by the collar and shoves him against the wall.

Sawyer: Who do you think you are Graeffa? Huh? What makes you think you can slap her like that.

He tries to fight but he knows better. Sawyer sees Joey looking at me. Sawyer turns around and lets him down.

Sawyer starts to walk out the door. He passes me and whispers quickly.

Sawyer: I will kill him if he touches you again.

With that he walks out and slams the door behind him.

I look up at Joey.

Joey: I see you told him.

Emily: No he did that because you ate my ice cream.

He rolled his eyes.

Joey: How could you lack so much reality?

Emily: Let me ask you one question Joey, do you love me? Or am I wasting my time trying to make sure everything is okay?

We sit there in silence. I nod.

Emily: So is this how it is going to be now? Am I back with Eric. Should I be scared.

Joey: You shouldn’t be scared. So if you are with me I suggest you leave. The fact that you asked if I loved you hurts Emily. It hurts.

He starts to scream.

Joey: THE ONLY TIME THAT WAS WASTED BETWEEN US IS WHEN WE WERE NOT TOGETHER. I AM ACRED OF BEING ALONE! I DON’T WANT YOU HEART BROKEN IF ANNA IS GONE I CAN’T STAND YOU GOING MUTE ON ME. I CAN’T DO THAT. I AM MAKING SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BAD THINGS MAY HAPPEN! I AM SCARED! I THINK SHE IS STILL ALIVE. BUT IF SHE ISN’T I CAN’T STAND LOSING YOU TOO. YOU MEAN TO MUCH. YOU ARE MY FIRST AND LAST LOVE AND LOSING YOU IS LIKE THE IF WORLD STOPS MOVING OR THE SUN NEVER SHINING AGAIN. OR EVEN WORSE PANIC AT THE DISCO STOPS MAKING MUSIC. I CAN’T LOSE YOU. I CAN’T BREATHE WITHOUT YOU LET ALONE LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITHOUT YOU.

Emily: I didn’t know you felt that way Joey. I didn’t know!

Joey: I don’t wanna believe she is gone she is the only person that I love the same as you. She is my little princess and to think I lost her to some monster kills me. My lungs and my heart stop when thinking about that happening. As much as it would hurt me. It would hurt you 200 times more.