5%

Joeys POV:

Dark purple lines under her eyes, a rasp in her voice. A bright smile fadded away but still fighting. Even when the tears fill her eyes she keeps going. For who is she fighting for? Me? Anna? Sawyer? The fans? These questions haunt me. Will I ever express them to her? One would hope. I don't want her to pass without knowing the answer.

Connors POV:

I see Nicole at the Cafe and I walk in with flowers. I sit in the empty seat and she looks up from her phone. She was looking at my twitter. She saw how it was not active because of my simple broken heart.

Nicole: Hi.

Connor: Hey.

Nicole: Connor I already told you this can't work.

Connor: Words are not a prision from you thats what metal bars are for and you haven't put me there yet. I see you go through my twitter feed.

Nicole: Hoping that you moved on thats all.

Connor: From a flower like you? No, Nicole I am not giving up on you. Joey never gave up on Emily.

Nicole: Please they have there own issues Connor. She is dying and he can't face that. As cruel as it sounds coming from one of her closet friends but I have had time to accept it.

Connor: She still has a fighting chance.

Nicole: No Connor, the opperation they are about to perform has a 5% survival chance. That isn't very good.

Connor: Does Joey know that?

Nicole: No.. I am afraid she hasn't.

Connor: Well then don't make him look like a fool for believeing in his wife.

Nicole: Connor, why are you here?

Connor: I wanna take you to NY.

Nicole: Why?

Connor: So I can meet your parents.

Nicole: Are you really willing to do that?

Connor: Does this prove it?

I pull the tickets out of my pocket. she gasps and hugs me.

Nicole: Maybe we will have our happy ending.

Connor: One could hope.

Flynns POV:

I just watch the sun set as I lay alone on the beach. I hear someone join me. I prop myself up and look over.

Sawyer: Hey.

Flynn: I have been meaning to call you. Emily told me everything that went down.

Sawyer: But you never did call.

Flynn: Did you see me back there Sawyer? I was a jerk! I would never think that you would want to be with me.

Sawyer: Hey you aren't a jerk I don't blame you my love. Lets just be together. Like we used to be. Just drop the whole thing.

Flynn: Sounds wonderful to me even though I never did take the ring off.

He laughed and kissed me.

Emilys POV:

Joey: You know once you are cancer free we should take a family trip.

Emily: Joey...

Joey: No just you and I....Far away one a beach. Away from the worlds troubles.

Emily: Joey....

Joey: Then we could go to England to see all our friends again.

Emily: Joey....

Joey: Even better we all go on a trip like Vegas.

Emily: Joey....

Joey: And we can buy a house for Anna to run in. We can grow our family in a year or two and no break ups this time.

Emily: Joey...

Joey: Doesn't sound nice.

Emily: Joey I am dying!

He looks at me his smile dropped. He kneels down to my bed.

Joey: What do you mean dying?

Emily: The opperation I am about to have gives me 5% chance that I will live. Those aren't good chances. Not for anyone. We have to start thinking about plans for my death.

Joey: No!

Emily: No?

Joey: It was a 5% chance that I would find someone perfect for me but I found you. It was a 5% that we find one another again in the same state, both single. It was a 5% chance that we lasted long enough to get a dog. It was 5% of me surviving that kiddnapping story. It was a 5% chance that you would remember me but you did. It was a 5% chance that you would marry me and you did. It was a 1% chance of having the perfect relationship and I have it. Numbers have nothing on us. Nothingon me nothing on you. They don't matter. We can suvive through anything. 

Anything...

Thats the joeily way and don't you forget it.