Dead: 3 Of 3

Emilys POV:

We keep walking in this dark cave. I hope there is an end.

Zacks POV:

Guard 3: They are coming.

Zack: There is 5 of you go stop them!

All of a sudden three people come in.

Emilys POV:

I walk in and face Zack’s hazel eyes. He stares at us. He gives an evil smirk.

Zack: Glad you joined the party. Charge.

5 guards dart to us. I take one and flip them over my back. Joey punches one and lisa kicks one in the knees then hits there head against the ground. I pressure point one and they drop the ground. Joey does a karate spin which I have no idea he knew how to do. The guard was dead.

Zack: Wow who would have thought.

Flynn runs out with a gun.

Flynn: Freeze!

Zack: Oh wow this is interesting.

He smiles. He pulls out his gun as fast as possible and shoots Flynn. Flynn falls to the ground. Joey runs behind him as he shoots the gun a pressure points him. Zack goes down in a sleep. I grab Flynn’s gun and I shoot him in the head. I slowly lower the gun and look over at Flynn. I run over to her. She looked dead.

Emily: Oh my god Flynn!

Flynn: What?

She lifts her head up.

Emily: Is this some kind of joke?

Flynn: No the FBI is outside they gave me a bullet proof jacket. Sawyer is being cleared at the hospital he fought to be here but he broke his arm badly.

Another man comes out a lab coat and looks like a doctor I stand up and Joey and I both aim our guns toward him.

Doctor: I suggest you put the guns down. I have information about your daughter.

We both lower the guns.

Doctor: She had a rare lung disease and the environment that she has been in that Zack kept her in. May have just killed her.

Emily: This is not funny where is she?

Doctor: It happened hours ago the guards made sure she was “taken care of” before you even got here.

The FBI comes in. I don’t take my eyes off of him. They take everyone away. I didn’t see Zack’s body leave. That worries me but I am sure he is gone. I mean there was a lot of body bags. 2 contained our little heroes Tyler and Jessica. We walk out into the warm L.A. air but it was just not the same. They took us home and Joey and I did not speak a word on the way home. We get in our apartment barely touched. We walk in and just a few pictures fell. We sat on the couch and stare at the boring plan white walls.

Emily: I can’t do this. I just can’t sit here.

Joey: What else are we supposed to do?

Emily: I feel like she is still around.

Joey: Em, she is not.

Emily: What are we supposed to trust some “doctor”.

Joey: Em just leave it.

Emily: Joey I am here mother and mothers get these feelings and..

Joey: Ya and I am a father well I was and I got those feelings too. Not anymore they are just gone.

Emily: I am not giving up.

I grab my phone.

Joey: What are you doing?

Emily: Calling Cerys.

Joey: Who?

Emily: An old friend who happens to be an investigator. A very successful investigator.

I dial her number. The doorbell rings. Joey gets up and answers it.

Joey: Why are we not crying?

Emily: Because we both know it is not true.

Joey: Or we are in shock.

Emily: Well if you knew the answer then why ask?

Joeys POV:

Emily is on the phone and I open the door. Zoe and Joe Sugg where standing at the door.

Zoe: We heard and we were down in a second.

Joey: How did you know?

Joe: Flynn and Sawyer’s tweets about how Anna is missing earlier today we got straight on a plane.

Joey: That’s sweet.

Emily hangs up and walks in.

Emily: She is coming down here. Cerys is coming to L.A.

I take a deep breath. Why can’t this end? Why can’t we let it go?