Just A Little Luck

Joeys POV:

I sit in a chair rocking back and forth just waiting for some sign that she is alright. It worries me that I may never be able to talk to her again. She is my 5% and I need to believe in her. I need to believe in us thats all I need. I call Sawyer and ask him how Anna is. She is just sleeping after all she is only a couple weeks old at this point. I miss her but I need to be with my wife to make sure she is going to be her for us. A doctor walks out probably for a little info but it shouldn't be much. 

Doctor: She is doing okay a little bleeding which is becoming more of an aggresive issue. They may ruin if she were to survive her chances of being an everyday person again.

Joey: What?

Doctor: If she is to survive it will be another lucky thing is she funcations completely again. I brought you some pamplets for centers to put her in. I know Joey that you have baby and you can't take of Emily and the baby. Just consider it.

He walks away and I sit down. All I need is a little luck thats all. I will not put her in a center. Thats unfair she woudt do that to me. So why would I do that to her? I am ready to be with her no matter what. Through sickness and health. This must be our sick time. What ever happens I am ready.

Connors POV:

We get on our flight. Nicole keeps checking her phone to see if there is any news on Emily. We sitdown and I hold her tight.

Connor: Don't worry dear don't worry. It is going too be okay.

Nicole: One could hope one could hope.

Sawyers POV:

I pick up Anna she jsut woke up. I bring her downstairs where Flynn is watching tv.

Flynn: You are so good with her.

Sawyer: Thanks, I can't believe one of our friends has one of these.

Flynn: Well one day maybe we will have one.

Sawyer: My mom would enjoy that.

Flynn: Well I am glad. Anna and our kid can have fun together and have play dates and sleep overs!

Sawyer: What if its a boy?

Flynn: Simple they date and get married!

Sawyer: No no thank you. Let our kids make their own friends my love.

Flynn: Oh just let me plan their wedding.

Sawyer: Sick with ours ten we will talk about our kids.

Flynn: Sounds so what reasonable. Well kinda.

Joeys POV:

The doctor comes out. Scrub cap in hand. He comes up to me. I stand up.

Joey: How did it go?

Doctor: Well...