3

*Julian's POV*

I woke up this morning and went downstairs to make breakfast. I sat down to eat and my mom came down to join me after a little while.

"Morning, honey." Mom said, sitting down.

"Morning, mom." I replied, smiling.

"Where were you yesterday?" She asked.

"I was at a friend's house." I replied, as I took another bite. I finished my food and cleaned up my plate.

"Who was this friend?" She asked. I sighed.

"Y/n." I said, looking her in the eye. Her eyes widened.

"Y/n? As in the girl you were in love with?" She asked. I nodded. She got up and left the house. I went outside and she started the engine. I was about to stop her but she drove away.

*Your POV*

I was watching Pretty Little Liars when I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door. It was Gloria.

"Mrs. Jara! It's been so long!" I said, hugging her. She didn't seem to hug back which I thought was a little weird. I let her into the house anyway. We sat down and just when I was about to speak, she began to go off on one.

"How could you do this to Julian?" Gloria yelled. I was so confused.

"Do what?" I asked. She folded her arms and gave me one of those looks.

"You actually had the nerve to fake your death. Julian has been worried sick about you for the past 8 months, and I'm not very happy that all of my family flew from across the world to attend your funeral when you were never dead." She yelled. I sighed. At that moment, the doorbell rang.

"I'm sorry, let me quickly get this." I said, getting up. She rolled her eyes. I opened the door, it was Julian. I hugged him.

"Hey." I said, smiling. He walked into the house, closing the door behind him.
He caught sight of his mom and walked into the living room, I followed close behind.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" Julian asked. Gloria stood up.

"I'm getting you away from this girl. She's nothing but trouble. She worried you for all of this time and she was never really dead. You deserve more." She said. My heart sank. Gloria is my second mother, it hurts to hear this.

Julian turned to look at me. He noticed that my eyes were full of tears. He wrapped an arm around me and sat down on the sofa opposite where Gloria was sitting.

"Mom, you've made her cry now. Just listen." He said. We explained the entire story to her. She believed me and apologised to me. I accepted it.

"There's one more thing I need to tell you." I said. Gloria looked interested.

"What is it, sweetie?" She asked. Julian and I exchanged stressed glances before averting our attention back to her.

"The night before I was taken away, Julian and I got really drunk. I'm now 8 months pregnant with his child." I said. Her eyes widened. She looked at Julian.

"How many times have I told you that you need to wait until you're 21 to drink?!? And you got y/n drunk as well! Both of you are far too young to bring a child into this world, your lives are going to need to change completely." She said. Julian nodded.

"Look, Mom, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have taken the champagne out but the two of us hadn't had a nice, relaxed night in a long while." He said.

"I don't think this will make the situation any better, but I'm having a boy." I said. She smiled.

"That's actually lovely. How are you two going to raise this child? You aren't even together anymore." She said. I looked at Julian. He smiled at me, his beautiful eyes twinkled.

"Well, y/n can keep him most days. I'll keep him on weekends and I'll visit him as much as I can." He said. I smiled. He's going to be a great dad.

"The baby won't like travelling from place to place. I trust you both, though. Just handle this like adults and make sure the baby is safe." She said. We both nodded.

"You won't tell Dad, will you?" Julian asked.

"Unless you want me to." She said. He shook his head.

"Then I won't. Now, Julian, I want you to stay here tonight and take care of her and that baby." She said, as we all got up.

"That's great, I have a doctor's appointment and he can come with. He hasn't seen what our baby looks like." I said. She smiled.

"That's a lovely idea. I'll see the two of you soon." She said. We said our goodbyes and Gloria left. Before I knew it, I was running to the toilet.

I felt two hands rubbing my back. I eventually stopped throwing up and Julian helped me up. I brushed my teeth and we went back into the living room.

"Y/n, how long have you been throwing up for?" Julian asked. I was reluctant to answer.

"Since the beginning of the pregnancy." I replied. His eyes widened.

"I feel terrible. I was never there." He said. I patted his knee.

"Julian, that wasn't your fault. But you will be here when the baby is born and it will be the best day of your life." I said. He smiled and I went upstairs to get ready for my appointment.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️