63

*Still Your POV*

Julian, Ethan and I all arrived back home. Ethan got tired so we took him upstairs so he could have a nap. Julian and I sat down on the couch.

"Y/n, that was the best news I could possibly ever have." Julian said. I smiled.

"And, I'm so happy that you were the one I found out the news with." I said, leaning in and pecking his lips.

"Listen, y/n, I was thinking that maybe I could take you out for lunch today to celebrate the news?" Julian asked.

"I think that would be amazing." I said, as he pecked my lips.

"We can drop Ethan off at my parents' house and spend the afternoon together." Julian said. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm going to get ready." I said, getting up. He nodded and went to Ethan's room.

I went over to my wardrobe and got changed into a white Polo Ralph Lauren T-Shirt, a pair of light wash blue ripped jeans, black ankle socks and some black sneakers.

I brushed out my hair and gave it some light waves. I put in some diamond earring studs and a silver bracelet that Julian gave me a few years ago.

I went over to my dressing table and applied some light makeup, nothing too dramatic. I grabbed a small black purse and put my phone and some money into it.

I heard the door open. It was Julian. He was wearing a pair of black ripped jeans, a plain grey T-Shirt, a black bomber jacket and a pair of black Yeezys. He had his hair styled as he usually would and he looked amazing.

"Look at you! You're gorgeous!" Julian said, as he walked over to me and kissed me. I blushed.

"Thank you, Julian. You don't look so bad yourself." I said. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me.

"Come on, let's go, Ethan really wants to get to my parents' house." Julian said.

He took my hand and we went downstairs together. Ethan was sitting on the couch and smiled when he saw us. I walked over to him, picked him up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Mommy! You look so pretty!" Ethan squealed. I smiled at his adorable little face.

"Thank you, baby!" I replied, giving him a little cuddle.

I carried Ethan out of the house and into the car, strapping him into the back seat. I got into the front seat and waited for Julian to get in the car. He eventually came and we made our way to the Jara household.

We arrived and Julian got out. He took Ethan from the back and went up to the front door. He knocked on it and went into the house. Minutes later, he returned and Ethan was now with his parents.

He got back into the car and started to drive again. This time, it was different. Because he had one hand on the wheel and the other clasped around my own hand. I smiled at him.

"I can't wait for today." I said, happiness was obvious in my voice. He smiled at me.

"It's been a long time since we've gone out for dinner, just the two of us." Julian said. I nodded.

Julian continued to drive for another 30 minutes or so. We eventually arrived in the parking lot of a restaurant. Julian parked the car and got out of the car.

He came over to my side and opened the door for me. I got out the car and kissed his cheek. We both went into the restaurant and up to the waiter at the front desk area.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you?" The waiter asked.

"We have a table reservation for two under the name Julian Esteban Jara." Julian said. The waiter looked down at his computer and looked back up at us, 2 minutes later.

"Right this way." The waiter said. Julian grabbed my hand and we followed the waiter to our table. We reached the table and sat down.

"Here are your menus." The waiter said, handing us two menus.

"We'll send a waiter to come to your table shortly so you can order." The waiter said. We both nodded.

"Thank you." Julian said. The waiter left.

"Julian, I didn't know you were taking me somewhere this expensive! If I'd known, I would've worn something nice!" I said. He chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes.

"You look beautiful. And, why wouldn't I take you to a fancy restaurant? You deserve it. We've both been through so much, we just need a relaxing break. Just the two of us." Julian said. I nodded and smiled.

We both opened our menus and had a look at all of the available options. A waiter came by and we ordered our food. It eventually arrived and we had an amazing meal.

"Here is your bill." The waiter said, as he placed the check in front of Julian. Julian got out his wallet and handed over some money to the waiter. The waiter walked away and it was just Julian and I.

"Come on, y/n, let's go." Julian said, standing up. I also stood up and we left the restaurant. I took Julian's hand as we walked back to the car.

"Y/n, I don't want to leave just yet. I want to take you for a little walk." Julian said. I gave him a weird look and nodded. We turned around and started to walk again.

We walked past some streets and into a garden. It was beautiful, there were rose bushes everywhere and the sun was setting. It was the perfect scene.

Julian took my hand and we went into the very centre of the garden. He took both of my hands and held them tight. He looked into my eyes and was smiling at me.

"Y/n, you make me feel some type of way that nobody has ever made me feel before. I know we've been through a lot, but it's made me realise that you're the one I want to be with." Julian said, letting go of my hands. He got down on one knee and pulled out a little box.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Julian asked.

Hey guys! Wow, a proposal! Well... kind of 😂😂😂 Thank you so much for over 1.5k views on this new book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️