60

*Still Your POV*

I woke up this morning feeling much better than I did last night. My stomach still felt weird and I couldn't tell whether I was about to throw up again or not, so I went downstairs and took a couple of pills.

I went back upstairs and got changed into a black T-Shirt, light wash blue jeans, a pair of black ankle socks, my Adidas Superstars and a white jacket.

I brushed my hair and threw it up into a ponytail. I didn't apply any makeup but I put on a thin silver necklace and a pair of small stud earrings.

I grabbed my phone and purse before going downstairs and leaving the house. My Uber had already arrived and I got in. Then, I began to make my way to work.

***

I was having a pretty good day at the store. Layla gave me my pay check and a promotion. We made a bunch of sales and I had to keep going into to the back room to bring more clothes into the main section of the store.

I was folding some T-Shirts in the store when I heard the door open. I didn't turn to see who it was because I already knew that it was a customer. She walked past me. It was a girl and she was looking at some miniskirts.

"Y/n? Is that you?" It sounded familiar. A voice that I'd been wanting to hear for a while. Jennishka!

"Jennishka? Oh my god, it's been so long!" I said, hugging her. She hugged me back and we eventually pulled away.

"I had no idea that you worked here!" Jennishka said.

"I started working here yesterday." I said, as I placed a pile of neatly folded T-Shirts onto the shelf.

"Layla has good taste in employees." Jennishka said, laughing.

"Wait, you know Layla?" I asked. She nodded.

"She's a friend of my mom's, and I've been coming to this store since I was 12." Jennishka said.

"How did I not know that? Yeah, Layla's really cool. She was close with my family and she was more than happy to let me start working here." I said. Jennishka smiled.

"So, how are things?" Jennishka asked. I felt like sighing. I should've seen this coming.

"Good." I replied, awkwardly, as I placed a jacket on a hanger.

"Has Julian been coming to see Ethan?" Jennishka asked. Oh, what the heck! This girl is my best friend, I can't just lie to her.

"Actually, Julian has been staying with Ethan and I for the past few days." I said. Her eyes widened and she smirked, but I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Not like that. He's just helping out with Ethan whilst I'm at work. He's starting to remember things again." I said. She smiled, again.

"That's great! Listen, I was wondering if maybe you'd like to film some YouTube videos later on with me? I know it's a bit much to ask, but I've been really bored lately. Geo's always out with his other friends and Michael goes out clubbing all the time." Jennishka said.

"I'd love to. My shift is over in about 20 minutes, so once I'm done, I'll come to yours." I said.

"I'll take you there. I need new clothes, anyways." She said. We both laughed and she started to look around the store.

I continued putting away different items of clothing and putting price tags on new stock. A few more customers came in, but Layla took care of them. I let her know that I was leaving and she said it was ok.

Jennishka and I both left the store. We both got into her car and she began to drive us back to her place. We eventually arrived and went inside. We went up to her room and got ready to start filming.

"So, what's this video that we're filming?" I asked, as I watched Jennishka fumble around with the ring light.

"I asked Michael to go out and buy loads of girl products so we could test them out. He literally just came back with the weirdest shit." Jennishka said. We both laughed.

She turned the camera on and we filmed the intro. I missed doing this kind of stuff, I never really did it with Julian because he was always filming DJ videos with Jovani.

"Ok, so, I'm going to test out the first product which is these tampons." Jennishka said, as she held up a box of dodgy looking tampons. I laughed.

"Good luck, Jennishka. You're going to need it." I said. She laughed and went into the bathroom. She came back out about 10 minutes later and looked like she had been scarred for life.

"Ok, this is a lesson that all of you need to learn. Never let your older brother buy you tampons." Jennishka said. We both laughed.

"The next product that I'm going to test out is this blue hair dye." I said, holding up the box of hair dye. I applied some of it to my hair and waited for the required amount of time. I washed it out but my hair was still the same colour.

"Ok, so that was definitely a fail!" Jennishka said, laughing.

We tested out a few more products. Most of them were really weird and some were painful. Trust Michael to get the dodgiest looking shit in the world 😂

"This last product is going to be the best, and that's why we're both going to try it out. It's these ghetto ass pregnancy tests." Jennishka said, holding up the box.

We both took it in turns to go to the bathroom. We both came out and held the tests up to the camera. They both came out positive.

"As you can see, they're both positive. But, neither of us have had sex in a while so don't use pregnancy tests from the dollar store." Jennishka said.

We filmed the outro and I helped Jennishka to edit the video. Before it was time for me to leave Jennishka's, I went to the bathroom to pee. I slipped something up my sleeve and came out of the bathroom like nothing was wrong.

"Let's go, Jennishka." I said, as calmly as I could.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️