15

*Julian's POV*

"Morning, sleepyhead." Y/n whispered, showering me with kisses. I chuckled.

"Hey, babycakes." I said, leaning in and kissing her. She smiled.

"It's been a long time since you've called me that." She said. I smiled.

"Well, get used to it because it's going to be my name for you." I replied. She sat up and I shifted my head onto my lap. She ran her fingers through my hair as I lifted up her shirt. I leaned up and kissed her stomach.

"Morning, baby. Only a few more days until we get to meet you. Mommy and I can't wait! Before I say goodbye, I have one more thing to tell you. Mommy and I weren't together before because we had our differences but now she's my girlfriend and I can't wait for us to all be part of an amazing little family. I'll talk to you tonight, try not to kick your mommy too hard. Daddy loves you." I said, kissing her stomach.

I rolled her shirt back over her stomach and leaned up. She placed a hand on my neck and we kissed. I pulled away and smiled.

"I hope you don't mind, but I've made plans for today." I said. She laid her head on my chest.

"As long as you tell me what these plans are, then I don't mind." She said, drawing circles on my chest with her finger.

"Whilst you were asleep, I was on the phone with Andrea. She said that Dad wants us to come over so we can have a family dinner. They weren't planning on inviting us before in case your water broke or anything, but they thought that it wouldn't be right if they had a family dinner without us there." I said. She looked up and smiled at me.

"That sounds really nice. What time do we have to be there?" She asked.

"They want us there at around 2. It's like a family day thing that they wanted to do before the baby comes." I said.

"And, who's going to be there?" I asked.

"My mom, dad, grandma, Jovani, Ryan, Andrea, my three dogs and my cat." I said. She smiled.

"Perfect. I'll get ready in a bit, I just need to pack a hospital bag." She said.

"But, your water hasn't broken." I said.

"Exactly. What if it breaks during the dinner? I don't necessarily have time to go back home when a baby is coming out of me." She said. I nodded.

"Well, at least let me help you." I said.

*Your POV*

We both got out of bed. I made the bed whilst Julian got out my hospital bag. We packed it full of clothes, hoodies and baby supplies.

"I'll go and drop this in the car. You get ready, we have about an hour." Julian said. I nodded as he left the room.

I went into the bathroom to do my business, wash my hands, brush my teeth and wash my face. I dried my face and went back into the bedroom.

I got changed into a pair of comfy blue jeans, a loose sleeveless white shirt, a black floor length cardigan and a pair of black flats.

I applied some simple makeup and brushed my hair before giving it some loose curls as I always do. I matched my outfit with a silver necklace, some silver earrings and a bracelet.

I went downstairs and sat down on the sofa as I waited for Julian to get ready. He eventually came downstairs wearing a light grey button up shirt, a pair of black jeans and his black Converse. I smiled when I saw him.

"My baby looking good." I said, as I got up and kissed him. He wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You look even better. Let's go, it's nearly 2." Julian said. I nodded as he took my hand. We went to the car and he began to drive.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️