9

*Your POV*

Paint. I woke up to the smell of paint. I was a little confused at first, but I let out a sigh of relief once I realised what happened. Julian was probably sorting out the baby room.

I got out of bed, as I did this, Julian entered the room. He smiled when he saw me. I smiled back.

"Morning, sleepy head." Julian said. I stood up.

"Morning, Julian. Don't you want to talk to the baby?" I asked.

"I already have. Anyways, close your eyes. I have something to show you." He said. I slowly nodded and closed my eyes. Julian held my hand and led me to a new room.

"Ok, you can open your eyes now." He said. I opened my eyes and I had a huge smile on my face.

Julian, Jovani and Ryan were all in the middle of the room. The room was painted a baby blue colour. All of the baby furniture was set up and all of his clothes were in a little wardrobe.

"It's not much, but it's the best we could do." Julian said. I turned around and hugged him.

"It's perfect." I said. I felt one of his little kicks. I walked over to Jovani and Ryan so I could hug them as well.

"You really didn't have to do this." I said.

"We did. This is our nephew's room and we want it to be perfect for you and for him." Jovani said. I smiled.

"Plus, we already know that you and Julian will be great parents so this is definitely his room. Julio won't be taking him away." Ryan said. My smile faded.

"Please, don't remind me." I said, sitting on the rocking chair. They all came next to me and helped me up from the chair.

"He isn't going to take away the baby. Andrea and Mom have been trying to make him forget that he even said it and Ryan and I have told him that we think you're going to be great parents." Jovani said.

"But, that's the thing. We might not be able to be great parents. Julian's fans don't even know that I'm alive, how are they going to react when they find out I'm pregnant?!? Julian has his tours, I won't be able to cope with all of it on my own." I said.

"And that's why we're going to help you. At least you've both graduated, you won't have school in the way. Whenever Julian isn't there, we will help. The others can chip in as well. The baby will be fine. Once he's old enough, you can start taking him to daycare." Ryan said.

"I won't be able to afford for him to go to daycare. I barely have enough for this house!" I said.

"Y/n, I'll pay the bills for the house. It's the least I can do. Once he's a few months old, my mom can babysit him whilst we both go to work. We'll earn our money and come home to him. It's going to be ok." Julian said. I sighed.

"If you say so." I said.

"We should be off, Andrea wants us to help her with Everest. We'll see you two soon." Jovani said. We said our goodbyes and they left the house. Julian and I went into the living room and sat down on the couches.

"So, what are the plans for today, then?" I asked.

"Mario texted me. He said he wants to come and see us with the others." He said. I nodded.

"Does he know about the baby? Do any of them know?" I asked.

"No, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Look, if you don't want them to come over, then we can just see them another time. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said.

"It's ok, Julian. They can come over today. Do I have to get changed?" I asked.

"No, stay in your pyjamas. They will understand." He said. I nodded. We watched season one of Stranger Things. Once we were done, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Julian said, turning the tv off. He got up and opened the door. They all came into the living room and sat down. Jennishka, Geo, Mario, Cat and Jonas. Julian sat next to me and wrapped an arm around me.

"How have you been, y/n?" Cat asked.

"I've had better days, I'm just happy that I'm back." I said, my eyes fixed to the floor.

"Look, I'm just going to cut to the chase. I overheard some people talking about you and Julian in the mall. They said something about you being pregnant. Is that true?" Geo asked. Jennishka hit his arm.

"Geo! Don't be rude!" Jennishka said.

"Guys, it's ok. But, y/n is pregnant. 8 months. I'm the father. It's a boy." Julian said. Their faces lit up.

"Congratulations!" Cat said. I looked up and smiled.

"Thanks. You're welcome to meet him as soon as he comes." I said.

"If you ever need help with him, we're always here for you." Jonas said.

"Thank you so much, really, it means a lot." Julian said.

"Does this mean that you two are back together, then?" Mario asked. Julian and I exchanged glances before turning back to face the rest of them.

"No, we're just close friends." I replied.

"But, you're living together." Jennishka said.

"Yes, but it's because of the baby. He wouldn't be too comfortable if he had to travel all around time just to get to see one of his parents." Julian said.

"But, why aren't you together? There's nothing that broke you up." Geo said.

"Jennis broke us up. She took me away, I didn't even properly get to say goodbye to any of you. All I got to do was give Julian a lousy phone call." I said.

"Fair enough. But you're back, now. Are you going to try to work things out?" Cat asked.

"Right now, it's best if we're friends. I'd love to be with her again, but there's so much which we've missed out on. We're still getting used to the fact that she's back." Julian said.

"Maybe, you should just wait until the baby comes. He'll bring you closer." Jonas said.

"We should all be off, now. But, before we go, just try to work things out. Do it for the baby. It will make a huge impact on his life." Jennishka said.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️