53

*Still Your POV*

Julio had been driving for about 2 hours to get to the nearest hospital. I spent those 2 hours with my eyes fixated to Julian's unconscious body. His blood was now dried onto my palm, but I didn't bother cleaning it. I couldn't.

The car came to a halt, indicating that we had reached the hospital. We all got out. Julio, Gloria, Alfie, Geo, Jovani and I. Jovani and Geo took Julian from the car and we all went inside.

Gloria went up to the front desk with Jovani and Geo behind her, holding up Julian. I stayed in the waiting room with Julio and Alfie. Julio was on the phone to someone, I'm guessing it was Andrea. Alfie was just sitting there, his eyes fixated to the floor.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry about all of this." Alfie said. He let out a huge breath which he seemed to have been keeping in for a while. I turned to look at him and managed to display a weak smile on my grim face.

"Alfie, it's ok. You were forced to. I mean, yeah, I'm not in a good place right now, but I'm proud of you. You're doing what's right." I said. He smiled back at me.

Moments later, the door of the waiting room opened. It was Geo. Jovani and Gloria weren't with him. Geo came to Julio, Alfie and I. He smiled when he saw us.

"Julian's going to be ok. He was taken into a room and they're cleaning him up. Gloria and Jovani wanted to stay with him." Geo said. I sighed with relief.

I could've lost him. I might've never been able to speak to him again. Julian is ok! Julian is safe! And that's all that I wanted, nothing else mattered.

Geo sat down and we all began to talk. Julio phoned Andrea again to tell her the news. Alfie was telling us about his plans on getting his life back together.

*Jovani's POV*

My mom and I had just left Julian's hospital room. We were on our way back to the waiting room, the others could see Julian. This should be a happy time, I should be happy that my brother is ok. But, y/n will be heartbroken.

I wondered what Jennis meant when she said that the last thing she will do to us will leave a lasting impact on Julian. But now, it all adds up perfectly. It's all crystal clear to me.

We got to the waiting room. Dad, Alfie, Geo and y/n all looked up at us with happy, smiling faces. Not for long, I thought to myself. I plastered a fake smile onto my face, I didn't want to ruin what could be the last happy moment that we have in a while.

"We can all go in and see Julian, now." Mom said. They all got up and we made our way to Julian's hospital room.

*Your POV*

Alfie went into the room first. From what I saw, he hugged Julian and I could hear him apologising for everything he had done. Julian was hesitant at first, but he eventually forgave Alfie.

Next was Julio and Geo. They both went in to hug him, and they just told him how happy they were because he was ok. Geo looked at me and smiled, meaning that it was time for me to come in.

I took a deep breath and shyly walked into the room. Julian looked at me weirdly, I thought nothing of it. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a tight hug. To my surprise, Julian just pushed me off of him.

"Julian, what's up with you?" I asked, my smile slowly faded. He looked at me with disgust.

"What's up with me? What's up with you?!? You just came in here and hugged me like you've known me all my life! What the fuck I wrong with you?" Julian yelled. I was shocked.

"Julian, I haven't spoken to you in days. I didn't even know if I was going to be able to speak to you ever again, I thought you were going to die!" I said, holding my tears back.

"Why would you care if I died?" Julian yelled. From the corner of my eye, I could see Geo turn to face Jovani.

"What's up with him?" Geo asked. Gloria and Jovani both sighed and turned to face me.

"Y/n, there's something that Jovani and I have to tell you." Gloria said. I looked at them, confused.

"What is it?" I asked, in confusion.

"Julian's head injuries were pretty bad and, well, let's just say that he doesn't remember some things." Jovani said. My eyes widened.

"He lost his memory?!?" Geo and Julio both yelled at the same time.

"H-He doesn't remember me?" I whispered. Jovani nodded.

I went back to Julian. Most of the anger from his face was gone, he looked guilty. Most of all, he looked confused.

"Julian, you have to remember me! You've known me for four years! I'm your girlfriend! I'm the mother of your child!" I said, holding his hand in both of mine. His eyes widened.

"I have a child?!?" Julian yelled. I sighed with frustration.

"Yes, his name is Ethan and he's one." I said. Julian sighed.

"Listen, y/n, is it? I'm really sorry, but I have no idea who you are. We might have had something in the past, but right now, I just need to focus on myself for a little while." Julian said.

I didn't blink. I couldn't breath. My heart sank. My stomach dropped. I fell to the floor. My eyes were fluttering constantly. People were gathered all around me.

It didn't matter. If I don't matter to the one person who I love more than life itself, then I don't matter at all, do I?

Hey guys! I hope you all had an awesome Christmas! Sorry for being inactive, as it was Christmas I didn't have much time to update. I also want to apologise because I know this chapter is really shitty. Anyways, thank you so much for over 1.2k views and 200 votes on this book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️