7

*Julian's POV*

I woke up this morning. Y/n was next to me. I smiled and kissed her head. I didn't think it would wake her up but it did.

"Morning." I said. She smiled and rubbed her eyes.

"Morning, Julian." Y/n replied, sitting up. I leaned down, my lips were in line with her stomach. I lifted up her shirt.

"Good morning, baby. I hope you slept well. Today, your mommy and I are going shopping to get ready for when you're born. I can't wait to meet you. Daddy loves you." I said, before kissing her stomach. I rolled the shirt back over the baby bump.

"Come on, Julian. Let's get ready." Y/n said. I shook my head.

"Y/n, before we get ready, I've been thinking." I said. She looked at me with interest.

"What about? Is everything ok?" She asked.

"Yeah. Last night, I couldn't really get to sleep. I spent the whole night just thinking about our son." I said.

"I was, too. I thought about baby names, about what clothes we would dress him in, all kinds of things!" She said, smiling. I cracked a small smile.

"Yeah, but I was thinking more about us. I don't want to be away from him. I want to live with him, y/n." I said. She looked a little shocked.

"But, we aren't together. You're still living with your parents and I live here." She said.

"Just because we aren't together doesn't mean I can't move in with you." I said. Her eyes widened.

"Oh, I didn't know that's what you meant." She said. I sighed.

"Look, I know that it's a big step, but I think it would be a good idea if I lived here. I'd be able to help take care of him, if you wanted to go to work then I could take care of him for you. I originally thought of letting you move into my house but we already have my parents, Ryan, Andrea, Jovani, my grandma, one cat and three dogs living there. Bringing in a baby and another girl would be a bit too much. If you don't think it's a good idea, then I can just visit him." I said.

"No, I think it's a great idea. We can live as a small family here. I know we don't have much money, so you could just share my room. We can create a baby room in the guest room and once we have enough in the bank, we can redecorate Lilly's room so you can have a room." She said.

"Stop right there. I don't need a room. I'm fine sharing with you. Lilly's room can be a play room or something." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

We both got out of bed, I went to the bathroom to do my business, wash my hands, brush my teeth and wash my face whilst y/n made the bed. Once I got out the bathroom, y/n went in.

I got changed into a blue denim button up shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans and my checkered vans. I styled my hair the way I usually would and took my phone from the charger.

Y/n got out the bathroom and got changed into a floor length mint green maxi dress with a pair of white flats. She brushed out her hair and gave it some slight waves. She applied some natural makeup and put her phone in a white purse.

"Ready?" I asked. She smiled.

"Ready." She replied. We went downstairs and left the house. We got into my car and I drove to the mall.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️