25

*Still Your POV*

I woke up this morning. Julian was sitting in the chair, strapping Ethan into a car seat. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Julian turned around.

"Morning, baby." Julian said, kissing my forehead. I smiled.

"Morning. Why is Ethan in a car seat?" I asked. He chuckled.

"We're going home today. Didn't you remember?" He asked. I sheepishly shook my head. He laughed and came closer to me.

"I love you." He whispered, with a raspy voice.

"I love you, more." I whispered back. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. The door opened and we both pulled away.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spoil your moment." It was a nurse. My face went bright red, as did Julian's.

"Don't worry about it." Julian said. The nurse nodded.

"Anyways, all you need to do is get washed and dressed. Sign out at the reception and you'll be out of here in no time." The nurse said. I nodded.

"Thank you." I replied. The nurse left.

"I'll go and shower. Here's Ethan's bottle, he needs to eat in 20 minutes." I said, handing Julian a bottle and grabbing a towel. He took the bottle and I went into the bathroom.

I took off my hospital gown and went into the shower. Once I was done, I got out, dried myself off and got changed into a pair of underwear, a bra, a pair of black leggings, a loose grey shirt and a black zip up hoodie.

I left the bathroom and brushed out my hair, throwing it up into a ponytail. Julian was sitting by the bed, feeding Ethan. He smiled when he saw me.

"Want to feed him?" Julian asked.

"Yes, please." I said. I sat on the bed and Julian placed Ethan into my arms. I began to feed Ethan.

"You just stay there, I'll pack your bag." He said. I shook my head.

"No. Julian, you don't have to do that." I said.

"Y/n, you just gave birth to a baby two days ago! I can take care of it, don't worry." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes as he began to pack my bag up.

Ethan spat out some milk so I cleaned him up. Julian came over to me and placed the bag on the bed.

"Let's go. I'll take the bag, you take Ethan." Julian said, strapping Ethan into his car seat. I picked up the car seat and Julian picked up the bag.

We made our way to the reception. Julian signed Ethan and I out. We went to the car and I strapped Ethan into the back seat. I sat down next to him as Julian got into the driver's seat and began to drive.

"He's very quite. I didn't expect him to be this calm." Julian said.

"Yeah, he seems pretty chilled." I said.

After about 40 minutes of driving, we arrived at home. We got out of the car and I took Ethan out of the car. Julian unlocked the front door and we went into the house.

We went upstairs and into the baby room. Julian took Ethan out of the car seat and placed him in his crib. Ethan let out a little giggle.

"Aww! He looks so happy!" I said, as I smiled at Ethan. Julian wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Probably because he has the most beautiful mommy in the world." Julian said, kissing my cheek. I blushed.

Julian spun me around and kissed me. I kissed back. We had a small makeout session which was interrupted by Ethan, who was coughing.

"My poor baby!" I said, turning around and taking Ethan out of the crib. I gently rocked him and patted his back.

"I thought I was your baby." Julian said. I laughed.

"You are my baby. Ethan's just my little baby." I said. He laughed and kissed my forehead before taking Ethan out of my arms.

"Hey!" I whined. Julian just laughed at me.

"He's missing his daddy." Julian said, as he kissed Ethan's forehead. I smiled as Julian rocked Ethan back to sleep. He placed Ethan back in his crib and closed the curtains.

He turned around and held his hand out. I took it and we went into our bedroom. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now that he's asleep, you and I can have some alone time." Julian said, as he softly kissed my lips. I giggled.

"Julian, you know that I have to wait 6 weeks until we do anything." I said.

"I know, but you don't understand how long I've wanted to just lay down and play with your hair whilst you wrap your arms around me and kiss me." He said. I smiled.

I got into the bed and pulled the covers over myself. He smiled again and got in with me. I placed my head on his chest and he placed his hand on my back.

"Never in a million years did I think I'd be here at this age." Julian said.

"Neither did I. But, I love it. I love our little family." I said.

"Nobody's ever going to break us apart. I'm going to make sure of that." He said. I lifted myself up so my face was in line with Julian's.

I leaned down and kissed him with passion. His hands were roaming my body and his lips travelled to my neck. He left some hickeys before going back to my lips.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for over 365 views and 75 votes on this book! I hope you enjoyed this book! Love you ❤️