48

*Your POV*

I woke up the next morning with Julian's arms wrapped around me. He was awake, but he wasn't facing me. He was texting someone on his phone. I gently nudged his arm to get his attention.

"Morning, baby." Julian said, as he kissed my forehead.

"Morning." I replied, pecking his cheek.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Geo." Julian responded.

"About...?" I questioned.

"Today. We're going to get my mom's stuff back, remember?" Julian said. I nodded.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said that he can come and his brother is also willing to help us." Julian said. My eyes widened.

"That's great!" I said, excitement in my voice. He smiled. I tried to smile back, but I still had some bad thoughts in the back of my mind. Anything could happen, and I wouldn't be there to stop it.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Julian asked. I sighed.

"I just wish things didn't have to be so difficult. I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess." I said. He pecked my forehead.

"Y/n, don't ever apologise for letting me be your boyfriend. Yeah, this isn't the average relationship, but I'm always going to love you. I guess I have to pay a bigger price than most guys because you're the most amazing girl in the world." Julian said, smiling. I giggled and blushed.

"I'm really not that amazing." I said. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Yes, you are. You just don't see it." Julian said. I nodded and leaned in for a kiss.

The door creaked open. Jovani was standing in the doorway, Ethan in his arms. Julian and I both pulled away from each other before turning to face Jovani.

"Hate to rain on your parade but Ethan needs feeding and we have to go, Julian." Jovani said. We both nodded as Jovani placed Ethan on the bed beside me. I stood up and hugged both of them. Who knows, I might never see them again.

"Stay safe, both of you. Make sure to text and call whenever you can. And, don't die." I said. They both nodded and smiled.

"We won't let you down." Jovani said, before leaving the room. Julian came towards me and placed his hand on my cheek.

"I love you so much, don't ever forget that." Julian said, leaning in. We kissed passionately, it was as though it was the last time I was going to kiss him. We were interrupted.

"Julian! If you don't get your ass down here, I'll have to drag you down from that room!" Jovani yelled. Julian and I both pulled away and laughed. He pecked my forehead before leaving.

I'm not going to lie, it wasn't easy watching him leave. I had to hold myself back from grabbing onto his arm and never letting him leave the room, but I knew how much this meant to him. He's doing it for his mom.

I sat down on the bed and looked at Ethan, who looked as though he was about to fall asleep. I smiled and lifted him up. He opened his big blue eyes.

My smile faded. Tears began to stream down my cheeks. Looking at Ethan just reminded me of Julian. They looked so alike, more alike than Julian and Jovani look! Ethan noticed I was upset.

"Mommy, why crying?" Ethan asked, confusion in those little eyes of his. I wiped my tears and plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Nothing, sweetie." I replied. He somewhat folded his arms and tried to give me one of those looks.

"Mommy, I know you not happy. Why crying?" Ethan asked, a more stern voice this time.

I sighed and didn't reply. I didn't want to upset him, he's too young and he won't understand. He'll just ask loads of questions and make me want to cry even more.

"Where Daddy?" Ethan asked. I gritted my teeth, trying my hardest not to cry.

"He had to go somewhere." I said, as calmly as I could. His little face filled with sadness.

"Did he leave to go and love Cat like he did before?" Ethan asked.

What he said broke my heart. I know that's not why Julian left, but it made me realise how smart my little boy is. He's starting to understand life, and he's picking up on things pretty quickly.

"No, that's not why he left." I said. Ethan sighed.

"Why Daddy go, then?" Ethan asked. I sighed again.

"Daddy needed to go and see somebody. Don't worry, Ethan, everything's going to be ok. He still loves us both." I said. He nodded and smiled. I smiled back at him.

*Julian's POV*

Michael had been driving for about 4 hours. Geo was in the passenger seat next to him, talking about some Spanish reality show that they watch. Mario was on his phone in the back seat next to me, probably messaging Ariel or Weston or something.

Ryan was on the phone to Andrea in between Mario and I. Jovani was in the trunk, there wasn't enough room for him. He was calling Jennishka.

I, on the other hand, was sitting and staring through the window at the scenery that was passing by. So many emotions were going through my mind.

Sadness, because I miss my family. Y/n and Ethan. I wish I could wrap my arms around
y/n and sit Ethan on my lap. I wish I could have some weird ass conversation with my parents, like we always do. I wish I could fight with my sister.

Anger, because I couldn't believe that these nasty people have come back for more. They told us they would leave us alone, but they didn't. I can never get a minute away from them.

Fear, because I've left my girlfriend, son, mom, sister and dad at home. Anything could happen, anybody could attack them and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Interest, because I wanted to know what these people want from me and who their new recruit is. First, the Quads. Then, Jennis. Then, my ex, Leone. Who next?

Most of all, I was feeling mischievous, because I knew that I was going to get justice for what these nasty people have been doing.

Hey guys! Again, I'm sorry for being so inactive. I've been really busy with school, but now I'm on break for Christmas so I'll try to update more often. As you can tell, I'm now a Flamingeos account because he's my baby 😂, but I'll still be continuing with this book. Thank you so much for all of the support on this story! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️