66

*Your POV*

It was now the morning. I woke up to the sound of the shower water turning on. It was Julian. I woke up and went on my phone for a while until Julian came back into the room.

"Morning, beautiful." Julian said, as he pecked my cheek. I smiled at him.

"Morning, baby." I said. He dried himself off and began to get changed.

"Y/n..." Julian began, as he pulled his shirt on over his head.

"Yes?" I asked, as he sat down next to me on the bed.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something." Julian said. I felt concern build up inside of me. I could tell that Julian knew how I was feeling because he placed a hand on my knee.

"Y/n, it's nothing to be concerned about." Julian said. I sighed with relief.

"So, what is it?" I asked, interest in my voice.

"Well, last night, I got an email from BPN Records." Julian said. My eyes widened.

BPN Records?!? I've heard of that place, that's where loads of famous celebrities have been signed. This could be huge! This could solve our problem!

"What did it say?" I asked, trying to contain my excitement.

"There's a vacancy for a job there. One of their clients, her name is Malu Trevejo or something, needs an assistant." Julian said.

"That's great! When do you start?" I asked.

"I haven't started working yet. I responded to the email and now I have to go to the agency so they can assess me. I have to leave in a couple of hours and I'll be gone for a few days." Julian said. I frowned a little.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Julian asked, his voice was soft like silk.

"I don't want you to leave." I said, sadness in my voice. He smiled and cuddled me.

"I don't want to leave you. But, y/n, I need this job. It's just for the assessment, Malu lives in Florida so I'll be able to come home every day. That is, if I get the job." Julian said. I was a bit relieved.

"But, what if something happens to me? I've been feeling under the weather recently. And, how am I meant to look after Ethan if I have to go to work?" I asked. He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Y/n, don't worry about it. Andrea and Ryan are on their mid-term break, they can look after Ethan for the next few days while you're at work. I've left some money for you to buy food, in case you run out." Julian said. I nodded.

"Now, you get some rest. I need to pack." Julian said, gently pecking my lips.

I laid back down again and pulled the covers over my body but I didn't go back to sleep. I watched Julian get out the suitcase and begin to pack. I giggled because he couldn't get his clothes to fit in.

"Come on, let me help you." I chuckled, as I got out of bed.

I refolded the clothes that he tried to stuff into the suitcase and placed them into neat piles. I secured everything and zipped up the suitcase, locking it once I was done.

"Easy." I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. He checked his phone and frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have to leave. My flight is in a couple of hours and it's going to take a while to get to the airport." Julian said.

I didn't say anything. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, repeatedly kissing my head. I really didn't want him to leave.

"Remember to call me everyday and let me know how you're doing." Julian said, pulling away. I nodded and gave him one last kiss.

"I love you, Julian." I said.

"I love you more, baby girl." Julian replied. I watched him leave with his suitcase. He quickly said goodbye to Ethan and left the house.

I went up to Ethan's room to get him changed. He looked really confused and was rubbing his eyes because Julian woke him up.

"Why Daddy leave?" Ethan asked, as I changed him into some fresh clothes.

"Daddy needs to go to get a new job. He will be back soon." I said. Ethan nodded and I placed him on the floor. He began to play with one of his cars.

I went back to my bedroom and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back to the bedroom and got changed into a blue T-Shirt, some black leggings, a pair of Gucci sliders and a red jacket.

I brushed out my hair and put it into a ponytail. I didn't apply any makeup but I put in a pair of small earrings. I took Ethan and went downstairs. I left the house and strapped Ethan into the car.

I drove to Julian's parents' house and dropped off Ethan to Andrea and Ryan. I drove to the store where I worked and went in. There were loads of customers and Layla came straight over to me when I got in.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry but I'm going to need you to work some extra shifts today. I'll pay you extra, the store just keeps getting more and more busy." Layla said.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. Let me just text my sister-in-law and let her know." I said. I picked up my phone and went to my Messages.

(A is Andrea, Y is Y/n)

Y - Andrea, I'm really sorry but I need you to look after Ethan for a little longer than expected. Is that ok?

A - Sure. Ryan and I have been pretty bored. How come?

Y - The store is really busy and Layla needs me to work some more shifts.

A - Oh, ok. Don't worry about Ethan, we'll take care of him. Good luck!

Y - Thanks!

I put my phone down and began to fold up some clothes. A few customers came over to ask for prices and where certain things were. It's going to be a long day.

Hey guys! Do you like Malu? Personally, I fucking hate her 😂 I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️