40

*Still Your POV*

"You can't do that!" I screamed.

"Fine, keep Alex. We'll keep Ethan." Alicia said.

"This isn't fair." Julian said, firmly. Leone smirked.

"Life isn't fair, honey. Now, since you still haven't made a decision, we're going to change the rules a little. Well, a lot." Leone said, evil in her voice.

"If you want Ethan, you have to give up either Alex or Julian." Jennis said. I turned and looked at both of the boys.

"I'll go, y/n. You two deserve to be happy together and I don't want to get between that." Julian said.

"No! Julian, you can't leave! Ethan needs a father!" I said, on the verge of bursting into tears.

"Exactly. So, I'll go." Alex said. Julian and I both looked at Alex.

"You can't leave. You mean everything to y/n and she would be heartbroken if you left." Jovani said.

Alex walked towards me and took both of my hands in his. He looked at me, a hint of sadness in his eyes. I could feel a tear slip down my cheek.

"I know that you love me, you've made it clear enough. And, I'm never going to stop loving you. I wish I could stay, but I know how much Ethan and Julian are to you, so I have to do this. I promise you, this won't be the last goodbye, y/n. I love you." Alex said. I began to cry.

"I love you more, Alex." I whispered.

I smashed my lips onto his. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his around my waist. We eventually pulled away.

"Ok, enough with the soppy love story. Here's your nasty son." Leone said, as she handed Ethan to me.

"My son isn't nasty." I mumbled, but, luckily, she didn't hear.

"Alex, come here." Alfie said. Alex walked towards his brother and was pulled onto a chair. The Quads, Jennis and Leone all looked at Ethan, Julian, Jovani and I.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Alex asked, worry in his voice.

"Tying you up so you don't escape." Alfie said, as he tied Alex's wrists together. Alfie got up and joined the rest of them who were staring us down.

"Y/n, Alex told you that he promised this wouldn't be the last goodbye." Alicia said. I looked at her with a confused expression on my face.

"What's going on?" I asked, nervously.

"That was the last goodbye. Poor little Alex didn't know that." Alessia said.

Jennis came up right behind Alex. She held a gun to his head. To her brother's head. I heard the gunshot, as clear as day. I screamed and ran over to Alex's dead body.

"Alex! No! Please! Wake up! Don't leave me, baby! You can't leave me!" I screamed, tears flowing down my cheeks. It was no use. Alex... was dead.

I looked up at Leone, Alfie, Alessia, Alicia and Jennis. They all looked down at me with evil smiles on their sickening faces. I glared at them.

"You 5 are the worst people I've ever met. Alex didn't deserve to be involved with any of you!" I yelled, at the top of my lungs. Leone came towards me and kicked me in the shoulder, making me fall on my back.

"If you don't want to end up like Alex, then you should fuck off and never come back." Leone said.

I got up and walked back to Julian, Jovani and Ethan. We went back to the car and Jovani began to drive home. Julian was playing with Ethan.

I was just sitting there. Thinking about Alex. Thinking about the people who took him from me. Thinking about the fact that I will never escape evil.

*Julian's POV*

After about 5 hours of driving, Jovani stopped the car outside of my house. I looked back at y/n. She was asleep, just like Ethan. Jovani and I both got out of the car.

"Here, take Ethan." I said, carefully placing Ethan in Jovani's arms.

"What about y/n?" Jovani asked, as he cradled Ethan in his arms.

"I'll take her inside." I said.

"How is she going to get home?" Jovani asked.

"She isn't going home. She's staying at our place so I can take care of her." I said. Jovani gave me a confused look.

"Where is she going to sleep?" Jovani asked.

"My bed." I responded.

"But, where will you sleep, then?" Jovani asked.

"On the floor." I said. Jovani shook his head.

"Julian, you're not sleeping on the floor." Jovani said.

"Where else am I meant to sleep? Ethan and y/n will both be in my bed, and there's no space anywhere else." I said.

"Look, Ethan can sleep with me. You can sleep with y/n. Before you make up any excuses, I already know that it's going to be awkward. But, if you want her to be ok, you have to be around her. She needs you, Julian, so does Ethan. They don't have Alex anymore." Jovani said. I nodded.

I went back to the car and took y/n out. I carried her into the house and up the stairs, bridal style. I laid her down on my bed and tucked her in, planting a kiss on my forehead. I went back downstairs and into the living room, where Jovani and Ethan were.

"I'll take Ethan. You can go upstairs and get to sleep." I said. Jovani nodded. Before he went upstairs, I stopped him.

"Thanks, Jovani. For everything." I said, with a small smile. He smiled back at me.

"I'm glad to help." Jovani said, before going upstairs. I sat down on the couch and sat Ethan in my lap. He woke up.

"Hey, buddy. Did you have a good nap?" I asked. Ethan rubbed his eyes and slowly nodded. He looked around.

"Where Mommy?" Ethan asked.

"She's upstairs, sleeping." I said.

"Where Alex?" Ethan asked. I sighed.

"Ethan, Alex isn't coming back. I know this is hard for you and I know you're going to miss him. He was great to you. He was a better dad to you than I ever was." I said. Ethan shook his head.

"No." Ethan said, firmly. I gave him a look of confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"Alex my best friend. You my daddy." Ethan said, smiling. I smiled back and kissed his nose.

Hey guys! Again, I'm sorry for being so inactive. Alex died! Thank you so much for over 835 views on this new book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️