49

*Still Julian's POV*

I was about to drift off to sleep when I remembered something. I shot up, all of my tiredness turned to energy. Before I left, y/n told me to call and text her. I haven't, yet. I need to let her know that I'm ok.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through my contacts, stopping once I had found y/n's. I clicked on it and the phone began to rang. She picked up.

(J is Julian, Y is Y/n)

Y - Hello?

J - Hey, baby.

Y - Oh, hey! I was wondering when you were going to call, Ethan and I were worried about you.

J - Aww, I'm really sorry. It completely slipped my mind. What have you two been up to?

Y - Nothing, really. He's just asking a lot of questions to us all. I've been helping your mom with chores and stuff like that.

J - Aww, does he miss me?

Y - More than anybody else. I wish you could come home, I miss you so much and I have no idea when you'll be back. If you'll be back.

J - I miss you more. Y/n, don't worry, I'll come back soon and we can all live as a happy family. If anything goes wrong, we'll call for backup.

Y - If you say so.

J - Baby, keep your head up. I love you.

Y - I love you more.

Michael drove through a tunnel. I lost connection and the phone call ended. I quickly messaged y/n to tell her why the phone went dead and she replied with an understanding text.

I sighed with relief and placed my phone back in my pocket. It made my day the tiniest bit better by talking to her. I felt terrible. Ethan doesn't understand why I've gone, he's probably killing them with all the questions he asks.

After another 3 hours or so of driving, the car finally came to a halt. Michael looked back at the rest of us and gave us a shrug, meaning that we had arrived at our dreaded destination.

The 6 of us got out of the car and looked at each other. It was really awkward, nobody was talking. After what seemed like an eternity but really was a few minutes, Geo spoke.

"Mario, are you feeling ok?" Geo asked. We all turned to look at Mario, who looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"I just miss Cat. If she was still in Florida, she would've hugged me and wished me luck before I left. It's just weird." Mario said, letting out a huge sigh.

I put an arm around him. It's the least I could do, it's my fault that his sister is gone. I'm the one who told her to leave, I'm the one who used her to try and get over y/n.

"'Mario, I'm really sorry." I said, sympathetically. He just looked at me and plastered a weak smile onto his face.

"It's not your fault, Julian. She did deserve it, if I'm honest. I guess it's for the best." Mario said. We all nodded.

"Well, Jennis and her minions won't wait forever. If we don't get our asses over there soon, they'll be gone and Mom's stuff will be with them." Jovani said.

We began to walk. Ryan used a tracking app on his phone to help us locate the building that Jennis wanted us to meet her at. The rest of the boys kept making conversation about the most random shit, but I didn't join in.

I couldn't concentrate. So many things ran through my mind. My mom's shocked face. Ethan screaming. Y/n worried when she realised that Jennis had struck again. The note that had been left for us.

I felt an arm yank on my arm. I stopped walking and turned to give Geo a look, because he was the one who yanked my arm. They all looked at me with concern.

"What was that for?!?" I yelled. Geo looked at me in fear.

"Julian, you're walking too fast. We had to run after you, you went straight past the building." Geo said. I sighed and nodded.

"Oh. Sorry, I'm just worried." I stuttered.

"It's fine, let's just get in that building and get your mom's stuff back." Geo said. I nodded for a second time.

We all turned around and began to make our way back to the building. I'm a mess, I can't even concentrate on where I'm going! After about another 30 minutes of walking, we arrived at the building.

Ryan knocked on the huge door and it slowly creaked open. Weird. We slowly crept in, as soon as we were all in the building, the door slammed shut.

"Shit!" Mario yelped. I didn't blame him, it was pitch black.

Somehow, the lights flickered on and we found ourselves in a room. It was painted white, the floor was cold, grey and stony. There was no furniture, just a door.

We heard the door open and turned to face it. 6 figures in black hoodies, black jeans and shoes walked through the door, the last one slammed the door behind them. They walked to the other side of the room and stood in a line, facing us.

One by one, they took off their hoods. First was Jennis, then Alicia, then Alessia, then Alfie, and lastly was Leone. The last one remained with their hood on.

"We see that you've arrived." Jennis said, her voice more evil than ever.

"And we see you've brought some new friends with you." Alicia said, eyeing up Michael, who rolled his eyes.

"Back off, I have a girlfriend and she's the only one I have eyes for." Michael snarled. Alicia stepped back a little, a threatened expression on her face.

"Ugh, Alicia, stop steering yourself away from the point." Alessia said, looking at Michael with disgust.

"Don't you imbeciles want to find out who our newest recruit is?" Alfie asked.

"And, Julian, don't you want your precious Mommy's stuff back?" Leone asked.

"Shut up, all of you! Just, give me my mom's stuff and then leave us alone." I said. They all smirked at us.

"First, we want to introduce you to someone. I think you all know them pretty well." Jennis said, pointing to their newest recruit, who was still hiding their face.

"Remove your hood, it's time to reveal yourself." Jennis said.

The newest recruit removed her hood. We all gasped. Geo fainted. Mario was frozen. Ryan was full of anger. Jovani looked like he was about to cry. Michael was just purely confused. And, I didn't know what to think.

"You didn't really think I was going to leave Florida, did you?" Cat asked, in an evil voice.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️