11

*Your POV*

I woke up this morning to Julian slipping a hoodie over himself. I smiled.

"I was wondering when you'd wake up." Julian said, chuckling.

"Spoken to the baby?" I asked.

"Yeah. Anyways, I'm heading to my mom's house, Jennishka and Cat are on their way." He said. I nodded.

"I'll see you later, then. Stay safe." I said. He kissed my forehead.

"You too. I'll see you soon." He said. I watched him leave.

*Julian's POV*

I left the house and got into my car. I began to drive to my mom's house. I eventually arrived and got out the car. I walked up to the doorstep and knocked on the door. My mom opened it.

She greeted me and let me into the house. We both sat down opposite each other on the couches and we began to talk.

"So, is anybody else home?" I asked.

"No, your dad had another shift at work, Andrea and Ryan went out on a date and Jovani went to Jonas' to help him with a YouTube video." Mom said. I nodded.

"How's y/n?" She asked.

"She was throwing up last night. I told her to stay home, she was meant to go to the mall with Jennishka and Cat but I called them and told them to come over." I said. She nodded.

She showed me some basic steps about taking care of a kid, you know, how to feed it, bathe it, change it, dress it, the usual. I was exhausted.

"So, have you two tried to work things out yet?" She asked. I sighed.

"No. I want to, I wish we could. I just don't think she has those feelings for me anymore." I said. She gently patted my knee.

"Hey, there's plenty more fish in the sea." She said. I gave her one of those looks.

"Mom, I don't want to go out on the hunt for a new girlfriend. I want y/n. If I can't have her, then I can't have anyone. I know she's the one for me." I said.

"If she was really the one for you, you'd both be back together." She said.

"If she wasn't the one for me then she wouldn't be having my first child. I love her, Mom. She means too much to me. I only just got her back, I can't let her go again." I said.

"Take her out on a date, then. Pretend you're her boyfriend, remind her what it's like to date you." She said.

"Mom, she's pregnant. I don't want to just pop back into her life and make her take on our relationship again." I said. She folded her arms and gave me one of those looks.

"Well, she gladly popped back into your life and made you take on this whole pregnancy thing." She said. I sighed.

"Look, it wasn't her fault. It was mine, I shouldn't have gotten her drunk and I should've had protection on me. But I would never kill a child just so my life would be easier, especially when it's my own. I just wish everything was the way it used to be." I said. She patted my knee.

"Julian, don't say that. This baby will bring the both of you closer, I can feel it. You both just need some time to think everything through. If you realise you both have feelings for one another, be together. If you don't, just be the best parents possible to your son." She said. I sighed.

"I might not be able to be the best parent possible to my son. Dad wants to take him away, remember?" I asked.

"Look, I already spoke to him about it. I told him that if he did that to you, it would be like his own father taking you or one of your siblings away from us. He still thinks it would be better if he had the kid, but I know you and y/n will be good parents. Focus more on getting to live with your child, then you can focus on getting your relationship back to where it was before." She said.

"Mom, I don't want to wait. I want her now, before anyone else can get her. If I can't have her, she'll end up with someone terrible who will treat her like shit. I don't want her to be around someone like that, or my son." I said.

"And they won't have to be around someone like that. You will end up with her, just wait. She's still getting used to being able to see the light of day, you can't just propose to her out of nowhere." She said. My eyes widened.

"Woah, slow down. I never said I was going to propose to her." I said. She chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"I know, I was just using it as an example. Would you like to marry her?" She asked. I took a deep breath.

"Well, yeah. It just isn't the right time. I want the baby to be here. I want her to be mine again. I don't want to jump into planning a wedding. I'm too young." I said.

"You're also too young to be having a baby." She said.

"I thought you were happy about it." I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Well, obviously I'm happy. But I never expected my first grandchild to come from you, especially at this age. I'm not going to lie to you, I wasn't happy when I found out about the pregnancy. But, I trust the both of you. Just, promise me two things." She said. I nodded.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Give your son the best life possible. Put him first before anything. And also, don't leave y/n all by herself. You're the one who got her pregnant, you need to help her raise this child. I don't want Julio, I mean, your father to take him away." She said. I nodded.

"I won't let you down." I said. I got up and said my goodbyes before leaving. I got into my car and drove back to y/n's place.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for over 135 views and 30 votes! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️