33

*Julian's POV*

Y/n and Ethan were still asleep. I got out of bed, trying my hardest not to wake either of them. I was successful. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I went back into the bedroom and changed into a pair of black jeans, a black T-Shirt and a black hoodie. I put on an old pair of shoes and brushed my hair.

I looked back at the bed. Ethan and y/n were still sleeping. I went over to the bed and pecked y/n's lips. I kissed Ethan's forehead and left the house.

*Your POV*

I woke up pretty late this morning. I picked up Ethan and took him downstairs so I could make him a bottle and feed him.

"Julian?" I called. No answer. Weird.

"Julian!" I shouted. Still, no reply. I picked up Ethan and kissed his cheek.

"Looks like Daddy's not home. Shall I call him?" I asked Ethan. He took his little fingers out of his mouth.

"Julian." He mumbled. I smiled and pecked his forehead.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I found Julian's name. I clicked on it and called him. He didn't pick up.

I called him again. Still, no reply. I called him one last time. He picked up.

(J is Julian, Y is Y/n)

Y - Finally! Where are you? Why didn't you pick up the phone? Why didn't you tell me you were going to leave?

J - Look, y/n, I'm sorry for leaving the both of you. I'm not going to be home for a few weeks.

Y - What? Why?

J - Jovani and I have to go on a business trip.

Y - I thought we discussed this. Ethan hasn't even turned 1 yet and you're already leaving to go on business trips.

J - I'm sorry.

Y - Julian, how am I supposed to raise Ethan without you? You're his dad, kids need their fathers just as much as they need their mothers.

J - Y/n, just shut up! I already said that I was sorry about a million times! Stop trying to make me seem like a bad dad! It's not my fault that you got kidnapped and it's not my fault that I didn't know you were pregnant with my kid until there was only 1 month left of the pregnancy!

Y - It was your fault! You were the one who got me pregnant! You didn't have to get me drunk!

J - Are you saying that it's a bad thing that Ethan was born?

Y - When you come back, you can stay at your mom's house. We're over.

J - You're such a bitch, y/n! I can't believe I ever fell for you!

He hung up the phone. I threw my phone on the floor and curled up into a ball. I burst into tears.

After a little while, I felt something brush against my arm. I looked up. It was Ethan. His face was red, his eyes were bloodshot, his eyes were tear stained.

"M-Mommy?" Ethan whispered. I wiped my tears away and shifted him onto my lap.

"Yes, baby?" I asked.

"Why sad?" Ethan asked. I just burst into tears. His little face was full of confusion.

"Julian?" Ethan asked. I nodded. He started to cry.

"Where Julian?" Ethan asked.

"He's not coming back, baby. He isn't coming back here." I said, wiping his tears away.

At that moment, my phone rang. It was Gloria. I sighed and picked up the phone.

(G is Gloria, Y is Y/n)

Y - H-Hello?

G - What have you done to my son?!?

Y - Mrs. Jara, I'm sorry.

G - No! How dare you treat Julian like that! What happened?

Y - He left the house and we had a fight over the phone. I broke up with him.

G - Y/n, are you stupid? Julian and Jovani didn't go out of town for a business trip! They went out of town to plan a fucking proposal for you! And you go and break Julian's heart?!?

Y - Mrs. Jara, I'm sorry.

G - I don't want to hear another one of your bullshit lies. I'm coming over in a bit to collect Julian's things. His son is one of them.

Gloria hung up. I looked at Ethan, he looked confused.

"What?" Ethan asked, sadness in his voice.

"Nothing." I whispered, wiping my tears away.

*Gloria's POV*

I got into my car and drove over to
Y/n's house. Once I arrived, I got out and rang the doorbell. Y/n opened the door.

I didn't say anything to her. I went in and took every last item of Julian's and placed them in my car. I walked up to
y/n and I was about to take Ethan from her when she pushed my arms away.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at her.

"You can take anything you want, but you can't take my son." Y/n said. I sighed.

"He is my son's child and he is my grandson." I said, in a cold and firm voice.

"And I'm his mother. I'm the one who carried him for 9 months in my stomach." She said.

"So? That doesn't mean that you can have him! You didn't even tell Julian that you were pregnant!" I said.

"Maybe that was because I was kidnapped and I couldn't contact him in any way!" She yelled.

"You can't take care of Ethan. You're still a child yourself, a nasty one, too." I said, snatching Ethan out of her arms.

I began to walk to my car. Ethan began to howl. I didn't care. I strapped him into my car and got in. I drove off.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️