58

*Still Your POV*

I woke up this morning next to Julian. At first, I was overwhelmed at how beautiful he looked. Then, I remembered that we aren't together. And, lastly, I realised what we did last night.

I gently kissed his nose and got out of bed. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and got in. I washed my face and body first, then my hair.

I got out and dried myself off. I wrapped the towel around myself, like a dress, and went to the sink. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth out. I left the bathroom and went back to the bedroom.

Julian was sitting up, on his phone. When I entered the room, he looked up at me and smiled at me. I smiled back as I went to my wardrobe to pick out some clothes.

I got changed into a pair of underwear, a bra, a white Polo T-Shirt, a pair of light wash blue jeans and a pair of random black sneakers. I put on a black jacket.

I didn't apply any make up but I went over to my dressing table. I brushed out my hair and gave myself a middle parting. I straightened my hair and put in some diamond stud earrings.

I walked over to Julian and kissed his cheek.

"Listen, I have to leave to go to work. Make sure you wake up Ethan in a couple of hours, give him his medication and feed him every few hours." I said. He playfully rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Y/n, I have it all under control. Go to work, and make sure you have an amazing first day." Julian said, pecking my lips. I smiled and left the house.

I called an Uber. It arrived after a few minutes and I got in. I told the driver where I needed to be and he got me to work.

*Julian's POV*

Y/n had been at work for about an hour and a half. I stayed in bed for that time, but I knew that I would eventually have to get up. I got out of bed and went to grab a towel. I went into the bathroom and had a shower.

During my shower, all I could think about was last night. We went from small talk to having sex. Honestly, I loved it. When it was all happening, I was starting to remember things about y/n again.

Once I was done in the shower, I got out and dried myself off. I went back to the bedroom and got changed into some underwear, a pair of grey sweatpants and a black T-Shirt.

I quickly did my hair and stripped the bed. I went downstairs and put the bedsheets into the washing machine. They definitely need washing after what we did last night 😂

Once I had turned the machine on, I went back upstairs and into Ethan's room. I thought he would be awake by now, but he was still sound asleep. I smiled at how adorable he looked, but my smile turned into a look of disgust when I saw that he had thrown up last night.

I picked him up from his crib and took him to the bathroom. He woke up as I was taking off his clothes for him. I took off his diaper and placed him in the bathtub.

"Daddy, what you doing?" Ethan asked, rubbing his eyes. I chuckled.

"Giving you a bath. Are you still feeling sick?" I asked, as I washed off the soap from his back. He slowly nodded his head.

I took Ethan out of the bath and wrapped him in a towel. I went back to his bedroom and changed him into some new clothes. I also fed him some baby food, surprisingly he didn't throw up again.

*Your POV*

I had been at the store with Layla for about 2 hours now. I really enjoyed this job. I worked well with customers and I was earning good money. Life was great. At last.

I was in the back room, folding some clothes, when I heard the door open. I turned to see who it was. It was Layla, as I had suspected.

"Everything ok?" I asked, as I finished folding the last pile of clothes.

"Yeah, someone's here to see you." Layla replied.

"Oh, ok. I'll be back in a second." I replied. I left the room and went back into the store. I saw a boy with blonde hair. He look upset. He looked familiar. It was Jonas!

"Hey, Jonas!" I said, hugging him. He hugged me back, but it was weird. He didn't seem like himself.

"Hey, y/n." Jonas replied, sadness in his voice.

"Everything ok?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I haven't been myself lately. Faith and I broke up. And now, all these random girls are posting screenshots of when I was talking to them the day Faith broke up with me." He replied.

"Aww, Jonas, I'm so sorry. Is there anything that I can do?" I asked. He sighed.

"There's one thing. But, I doubt it will work." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Could you maybe get Cat to come see me some time?" He asked. I sighed.

"Jonas, I don't think that's possible." I replied. He looked at me with confusion.

"Why, not?" He asked.

I told him everything that happened. He seemed really upset about what happened with Cat, but he was even more concerned about the whole Julian situation.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry." Jonas said. I shook my head.

"It's fine, Jonas. Julian and I are in a good place right now. I mean, we aren't back together and he still barely remembers anything about me, but he's being really supportive." I said. He nodded.

"That's not the only thing that I'm sorry about. The whole time that all this was going on, I was with Faith and I was ignoring all of you. Maybe, I could've stopped Cat." He said. He was about to continue, but I stopped him.

"Jonas, don't say that. Cat was out of control, anyways. It was only a matter of time before she broke. We're all better off without her. Even Mario." I said. He nodded.

"Thanks, y/n. I really needed to talk to you. You're the only one who will listen." Jonas said. I smiled, but at the same time, I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He sighed.

"They've all been ignoring me. Mario, Jovani, Julian, Geo and Jennishka. They've even got Ryan, Andrea, Michael and Nacha to ignore me." He said. I felt anger build up inside of me.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know." I said. He nodded and we both said our goodbyes.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for over 1.4k views on this book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️