51

*Geo's POV*

Alfie hit Julian with a baseball bat. Julian fell to the floor. Jovani knelt down next to him, bawling his eyes out. I didn't blame him, that's exactly what I did when they beat up Michael.

I knelt down next to Jovani and put an arm around him. I had to, he's practically my brother. So is Julian. They both mean so much to me.

Alfie was standing above the three of us, the baseball bat smeared with Julian's blood in his hand. He was smirking that nasty smirk that all the Jordans had. I hated it.

Jovani and I both bolted up. We couldn't let Alfie know that we were scared and vulnerable. Jovani kept trying to hit Alfie, but I had to keep pulling him back. I don't want him to end up like Julian, Michael, Mario and Ryan did.

"Why would you do this to him?!?" Jovani yelled. Alfie didn't respond, his grip around the bat tightened, causing a small crack to snake its way down the baseball bat.

"He didn't deserve this!" Jovani yelled, the tears streamed down his face. He opened his mouth to say something else, but Alfie got there first. Not by speaking, but by doing to Jovani what he did to Julian.

Jovani landed on the floor, unconscious, next to his twin brother. Alfie looked down at them and chuckled. He seemed to be pleased with himself. I looked up at him and glared.

"What's wrong with you?!? Why are you doing this?!? What do you think you're going to get out of this?!?" I yelled.

He walked up to me and pushed me, I fell to the floor. Don't judge me, I'm tiny compared to him. I'm short and skinny, no muscle, no strength. What can I do?

"Revenge. That's what I'll get out of this." Alfie said. I scoffed, pretending that I wasn't in pain even though my arm was bleeding.

"You don't want revenge. Jennis does, Leone and Cat too. But, you and your two little sisters don't, the three of you are all caught up in some game that your sister is playing." I said.

He looked at me with widened eyes. Maybe, I was waking him up and helping him to realise that Jennis is trying to control him. He's finally realising that he's just a pawn in this game.

"I know how much this will hurt to hear, but Jennis doesn't care about any of you. I don't know why she does these things, but I do know that she doesn't love you, or any of your siblings." I said. Alfie had hurt in his eyes.

"H-How do you know that this is true?" Alfie asked. I sighed.

"I've seen the way she treats you. She yells at you and treats you like garbage. If she loved you, she wouldn't make you do things you don't want to do. If she loved Alessia and Alicia, she wouldn't brainwash them into this nasty game. If she loved Alex, she wouldn't have killed him. She killed her own brother, he was your brother as well. She doesn't care about you." I said, my voice filling with anger as I said the last part.

"If she doesn't care about us, then, what does she care about?" Alfie asked.

"Power. Haven't you realised? She's using you and your siblings to get revenge for some twisted reason. She's using Cat and Leone too, they just don't realise it. Alfie, what do you think your life would be like if she wasn't like this to you?" I asked.

"Normal. It would be normal. I would be at school, I would probably have a girlfriend, my parents would still be alive. Alex would still be alive. I wouldn't have to do all these nasty things." Alfie said.

"Exactly. Do you miss Alex?" I asked. He slowly nodded, obviously ashamed and guilty because he helped with the killing of his own brother.

"Jennis made you go into a dark place and you lost your brother because of it. I can tell just by looking at your face that you're hurt because Alex is gone. And, how do you think other people would feel if their family were murdered for doing nothing wrong?" I asked.

"Devastated." Alfie responded, in a grim voice.

"So, do you really want to live the rest of your life knowing that you have made people feel the way you felt when Alex died?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Then, stop with all of this! You drugged my brother and my best friends! How do you think I feel?!?" I yelled, standing up.

"I-I'm sorry, Geo." Alfie mumbled. I sighed.

"Alfie, this all needs to stop. You know that, right?" I asked. He nodded.

"But, how? The others will suspect things." Alfie said. He was right.

"We're just going to have to think of something. But, no more violence, ok?" I said. Instead of responding verbally, Alfie dropped the baseball bat onto the floor. It rolled and landed next to Julian's body.

I smiled. He's finally going to change. I walked towards Alfie and just as I was about to shake his hand in approval, I heard a familiar voice. It was y/n. She ran towards me and was trying to come at Alfie. I had to hold her back.

"Let go of me!" Y/n yelled, as she tried to get out of my grasp.

*Your POV*

"Y/n, calm down." Geo said, as he pulled me to one side. I stopped fighting back.

"What are you doing? You know what Alfie is like, he's dangerous." I said. Geo sighed.

"And, that's what I thought, too. But, I spoke to him. He never wanted to be like this, he was forced to. If he had the choice, he would have chosen to live a normal life." Geo said. I sighed and looked at Alfie.

"Is this true?" I asked. Alfie slowly nodded.

"Y/n, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. For making Alex treat you like shit. For trying countless times to ruin your life. For killing Alex when I knew how much you loved him. I don't blame you if you never forgive me, but just know that I'm being truthful, I don't want to be controlled by Jennis anymore." Alfie said, his voice slowly trailed off.

My eyes began to wonder around the room, stopping once they reached Julian and Jovani's bloody bodies on the ground. I ran towards them, tears streaming from my eyes. I knelt down next to Julian, resting his head on my lap.

"No! Julian, please wake up!" I whispered, as the blood began to deep into my leggings.

"Y/n, I didn't mean to. Jennis made me." Alfie began. I stood up and turned to face Alfie. I began to punch his chest, over and over again. I kicked him to the floor.

"Why?!?" I yelled.

"I'm sorry!" Alfie shouted, sadness in his voice.

"I don't care what you say! You might have changed, but I will never forgive you for what you've done to me! I hate you, Alfie Jordan, and I hope that the next time you close your eyes, you never wake up again!" I yelled.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for over 195 votes! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you 😍