50

*Your POV*

I had just put Ethan back to bed and I went to Julian's room so I could go to sleep. I went on my phone for a little while, as soon as I turned the screen on, I had a bunch of notifications.

7 missed calls from Julian

Jovani: 2 new messages

1 missed call from Michael

3 missed calls from Mario

Ryan: 3 new messages

Geo: 4 new messages

What was going on? All of the boys had been trying to reach me, I couldn't help but feel bad because I wasn't on my phone and I didn't know they wanted to talk to me.

Firstly, I went to see what Jovani had texted me.

(J is Jovani)

J - Y/n, please pick up!

J - We have to tell you something!

Then, I went to see what Ryan had texted me.

(R is Ryan)

R - There's something we have to tell you!

R - Please get the others on the phone!

R - Call us when you can!

And, lastly, I went to see what Geo had texted me.

(G is Geo)

G - Y/n, why haven't you been picking up your phone???

G - We need to talk to you!

G - It's urgent!

G - Julian is really worried!

This seemed serious. I went to call the others. Firstly, Mario. No answer. Then, Michael. Again, no answer. Lastly, Julian. I called him three times. He finally picked up on the last call.

(J is Julian, Y is Y/n)

J - Y/n! Why haven't you been answering us??

Y - Julian, I'm so sorry! We were making dinner and then I had to put Ethan to bed.

J - Oh, ok. As long as you're all safe, then I'm happy.

Y - Is everything ok? I've read the messages, something bad is happening, isn't it?

J - Yes. We found out who the new recruit is. It's Cat.

Y - What?!?

J - I know. She lied to me. She never left Florida.

Y - How long has she been helping them for?

J - I don't know, but it seems like this has been going on for a while. And that's not it! They drugged Ryan, Michael and Mario! They're unconscious, hidden somewhere. It's just me, Jovani and Geo left.

Y - I'm coming over there. Send me the address. I'll be there as quick as I can with Andrea and your parents.

J - Y/n, no! You're not going!

Y - Yes, I am! You stopped me from going before and now look what's happened! You're in danger, you need help! I'm doing this because I love you and because I don't want to lose you! None of us want to lose you! We need you, Julian!

J - What about Ethan? You can't leave him by himself, he's too young!

Y - That's why your grandma is going to look after him! Look, I have it all under control. Send me the address. Now!

J - Fine. I'll carry on fighting them with Geo and Jovani.

Y - Good. I love you, Julian.

J - I love you more, Y/n.

He hung up the phone. I hurried downstairs and into the dining room. Gloria was washing dishes, Julio was turning the TV off and Andrea was putting Everest to bed. They all stopped and stared at me when I came to them.

"Is everything ok?" Gloria asked. I shook my head.

"The new recruit is Cat. The boys are in danger. Ryan, Michael and Mario have been drugged. It's just Julian, Jovani and Geo left. They need our help." I said. They all nodded.

"Andrea, take Ethan from his room and take him to your grandmother's room." Julio said. Andrea nodded and went upstairs. Julio and Gloria came towards me.

"How did you find out about this?" Gloria asked.

"When we were eating and putting Ethan to bed, the boys were all calling and texting me but I didn't have my phone on me. I only just found out. I was on the phone with Julian and he told me everything. He sent me the address, we need to go there, now." I said. They both nodded and Andrea came down the stairs.

"We'll take my car, it has enough room for 7 people, once we get there we'll take some of them into my car. Andrea, you will get into Michael's car and drive with the rest of the boys." Gloria said. Andrea nodded.

"Come on, we don't have much time. Lord knows what those people are going to do next." Andrea said.

The three of them left the house. I stood still in the living room. Just as Gloria was about to leave the house, she turned and looked at me with concern.

"Is everything ok, y/n?" Gloria asked. I shook my head.

"I just don't want to leave Ethan alone." I said. She chuckled and smiled.

"I understand. When you're a mom, the only thing you want to do is be with your kids. Let's go and say goodbye to him." Gloria said. I smiled and we both ran upstairs and to Julian's grandma's room.

Ethan was sitting on the floor, playing with a stuffed animal. I scooped him into my arms and cuddled him. He giggled and hugged me back.

"Ethan, I'm leaving to go somewhere with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunty Andrea. Stay here with your great-grandma. She's going to take care of you. I love you, Ethan." I said, planting a kiss on his little lips. He nodded.

"I love you, Mommy." Ethan said. I smiled. He said goodbye to Gloria. Gloria and I went downstairs and left the house. We piled into Julio's car and he began to drive.

*Julian's POV*

Geo and Jovani ran over to me. They both were covered in bruises, cuts and scratches. They were panting, out of breath from fighting.

"Did you call y/n? What did she say?" Geo asked.

"I told her what happened. She's on her way with my parents and Andrea." I said.

"What about Ethan?" Jovani asked.

"Grandma is going to look after him." I said. They were both looking at me with wide eyes.

"Julian! Look out!" Geo yelled. I turned around. Alfie was running towards me, a baseball bat in his hand. I tried to dodge, but I wasn't fast enough. He hit me multiple times in the head.

I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw two blurry figures above me. One was Jovani, the other was Geo. They were both looking at each other in concern. Then, everything went black.

"Is he dead?"

Hey guys! Woah, things escalated pretty quickly! What do you think will happen next? Will you get there in time? Has Julian died? Will Jennis and her squad get away with this? Find out in the next part! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️