52

*Still Your POV*

I ran into a corner and slumped to the ground. I put my face in my hands and began to bawl my eyes out. I didn't care if anyone heard me. I heard footsteps, soon, I could feel the presence of somebody sitting beside me and wrapping their arms around me. I didn't have to look up to see who it was. Geo.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." Geo mumbled, guilt in his voice. I looked up at him and wiped my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault." I said. He opened his mouth to say something, but I got there before him.

"Geo, I know what you're going to say. And, I know that Alfie has probably changed, but I can't forgive him." I said. He nodded.

"I understand. Where are the others?" Geo asked.

"They went to look for the others. Speaking of which, where are they?" I asked. Geo sighed.

"Well, you already know where Julian and Jovani are. Mario, Michael and Ryan were drugged. Leone and Cat took them somewhere, I don't know where they are." Geo said.

"Well, we need to find them." I said, getting up.
Geo got up as well.

"Come with me. We need to get Julian and Jovani in the car. Their mom can take care of them whilst we try to find the others." I said.

The two of us began to walk to Julian and Jovani's bodies. I was shocked when I saw Alfie talking to Jovani, who was now awake. I could hear Alfie apologising, but he stopped talking when he saw me.

"Y/n, I tried to wake Julian up. He's still unconscious." Alfie said. I sighed.

"Look, Alfie, we'll deal with that later. Right now, Geo and I need to get the twins in the car so we can try to find the others." I said, leaning down to try and pick up Julian.

"Let me help. It's the least I can do, I'm the one who caused this mess." Alfie said. I nodded.

Geo helped Jovani up and placed Jovani's arm over his shoulder. He began to help Jovani walk to the car. Alfie and I did the same to Julian, but we also picked up his legs as he couldn't walk because he was unconscious.

We finally got to the car, where Gloria was. She smiled when she saw us, but the smile faded when she saw the state that her two sons were in. Alfie apologised and Geo told her our plan.

"Well, I just hope that it works." Gloria said. I nodded and quickly hugged her before heading back to the building with Geo and Alfie. We arrived and Geo turned to face Alfie and I.

"Alfie, you go and find your siblings. Text me when you find them." Geo said.

"No." Alfie said, confidently. Geo and I both looked at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not leaving. I've put you all through so much, and I refuse to go back to them. I'm staying here, I don't care what they do to me." Alfie said. Geo sighed.

"Alfie, are you sure about this?" Geo asked. Alfie nodded and just as he was about to speak, a door swung open. Jennis, Alessia, Alicia, Cat and Leone came in, dragging the unconscious bodies of Michael, Ryan and Mario behind them.

Jennis spotted Alfie talking to us and walked over to him. She came towards him and slapped him across the face. He winced and held his cheek in pain.

"Where the fuck have you been? And why were you with them?" Jennis yelled.

"Jennis, I'm not doing this anymore. I want out." Alfie said. Jennis smirked.

"You can't leave." Jennis said.

"Yes, I can. I'm sick of harming innocent people for your happiness. I don't even know why you want any of this. I'm leaving, and there's nothing you can do about it." Alfie said. Jennis folded her arms.

"Actually, there is. I have proof that you killed Mom and Dad. I could've turned you in to the police years ago!" Jennis said. Alfie gasped.

"Jennis! You know that you're the one who killed them! You dragged me into that mess! I never wanted to kill them! You did! Because, you're all caught up in some twisted world in that tiny brain of yours!" Alfie yelled.

Jennis didn't say anything. Instead, Cat, Leone and Alessia dragged Michael, Mario and Ryan over to us. They were now awake, but they couldn't stand, so Alfie, Geo and I had to help them up.

"Is that it, then?" Geo asked, as he lifted his brother.

"Yes. Go, and take our brother with us. Here's everything that belonged to Gloria. It's not like we ever needed him in the first place." Alicia said. Alessia handed Gloria's things over. Alfie glared at Alicia as he helped Ryan up.

"Are you sure? Because, normally, you would take something from us or want more from us." I said.

"We don't want anything from you!" Leone yelled, as she stomped on the ground, acting like a 5 year old.

"This is the last time you will ever hear from us. But, we've left something for you to suffer from, y/n. I'm not giving any hints, but you'll see once you get back to Julian." Cat said. I glared at her as I helped Mario up.

We all went back to the cars. Most of the boys went into Andrea's car. I went into Julio's so I could be with Julian. Alfie joined me, but only so he could explain himself to Julian's parents.

I wasn't paying attention to what Alfie was saying. Partly, because I had already heard it, but mainly because Julian still hadn't woken up. I was trying to get rid of as much blood as possible, but there was no progress.

"He's not waking up." I said, sadness in my voice. Gloria looked back at me.

"Y/n, we're going to have to take him to a hospital." Gloria responded. I nodded and looked down at Julian.

"Please, wake up. We need you. We love you." I whispered into Julian's ear.

Hey guys! Sorry for being inactive, I did promise that I would post more so I don't have an excuse for not posting. So, is Julian going to be ok? And, will Jennis strike again? Comment below what you think will happen next. I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️