68

2 DAYS LATER

*Julian's POV*

Today is my last full day in LA. Honestly, I'm happy that I'm going. Malu hasn't caused any trouble with me, but she's yelled at a few people and I have no choice but to take her side. If I don't, she'll fire me.

I know it sounds selfish, but I really need the money. I can't rely on my parents for everything, this is my family and it's my job to protect them and care for them.

I got to the airport and boarded the plane to go back to Boynton Beach. Malu also came to the airport with her team, but she lives in Miami so she's taking a flight there.

As we took off, all I could think about was y/n. How she's been coping with Ethan, how the baby is doing, if she's been feeling under the weather. I know that I was only gone for a few days, but obviously I'm going to worry about her. She's the love of my life.

*Your POV*

I went to sleep at around 11pm. I haven't been feeling very well today, I had to leave work early because of it. Ethan is still with Andrea, she offered to take care of him until I get better.

I was still asleep but I could feel the bed sink down significantly. I felt a pair of large arms wrap themselves around my waist, a chest was pressed against my back. I smiled to myself. Julian's finally back!

I opened my eyes and gently turned myself around. He smiled when he saw me, I smiled back. Without saying anything, I leaned in and kissed him. He slowly kissed back and we eventually pulled away.

"I missed you so much." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I missed you more, baby." Julian replied, as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Where's Ethan? I didn't see him in his room." Julian said, in a raspy voice.

"He's with Andrea. I haven't been feeling good today so she's taking care of him for me." I said. He frowned.

"Why aren't you feeling good? Is the baby ok?" Julian asked. I smiled at him.

"Julian, I'm fine, it's just morning sickness, it'll go away eventually." I said. He kissed my forehead.

"It's not just morning sickness, it's a big deal if you're not ok." Julian said, concern in his face. I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Enough about me. How was LA?" I asked. He let out a huge breath.

"It was ok. I mean, a lot of people probably hate me, now, but at least I've got the job." Julian responded, less than satisfied. I looked at him with a frown.

"Why would anybody hate you?" I asked. He sighed.

"Because, Malu causes drama with everyone. And, as her assistant, I always have to take her side." He said.

"Then, quit the job." I replied, sternly. He sighed.

"Y/n, I can't. It's not all that bad, and it's the highest paying job I've ever had. What am I supposed to do when the baby comes?" He asked.

"It's not worth it if you're going to get treated like shit." I said. He cuffed both off my cheeks with his large hands.

"It is worth it because I'm doing it for you. Don't worry, I know how to handle her. It's all going to be ok." Julian said. I sighed.

"If you say so." I said, my voice trailing off at the end.

I wrapped my legs around Julian's waist and my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I rested my head in the crook of his neck. We fell asleep.

*Julian's POV*

I woke up this morning with my arms wrapped around y/n. I smiled at the sight of her, she's so beautiful and I have no idea what I ever did to deserve her.

I'm so happy that I'm able to stay at home. Malu gave me a couple weeks to stay at home before I have to start working again. That means I can spend as much time with y/n as I want.

I saw her open her eyes and she smiled when she saw me. I planted a kiss on her cheek and played with a strand of her hair. God, she's so gorgeous.

"Good morning, baby." Y/n said.

"Morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Yes, now that you're here." She said, gently kissing my lips.

"Are you going to work today?" I asked. Her eyes widened slightly.

"Shit! I need to get ready!" She said, as she got out of bed.

"So, I'll take that as a yes, then." I said, chuckling to myself.

Y/n went to the bathroom and came back with her hair in a ponytail and minimal makeup. She got changed into a pair of blue jeans, a checked shirt and some Vans. She kissed me goodbye and went to work.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to sort myself out. I went back to the bedroom and got changed into a black T-Shirt, some grey jeans and a white jacket. I put on some random shoes and styled my hair.

I went downstairs and left the house. I got into my car and started it up. I began to drive to my parents' house and I got out the car when I arrived there. I knocked on the door and Ryan opened up.

"Hey, Julian." Ryan said, as I hugged him.

"Hey, Ryan." I said. We both went back into the house and into the living room. Ethan was sitting on the sofa, playing with some toys.

"Hey, buddy." I said, as I sat down next to Ethan and cuddled him. He hugged me back.

"Daddy!" Ethan squealed. I smiled at him.

"Did you miss me?" I asked. He nodded, still cuddling me.

"I want to go home." Ethan said. We said our goodbyes to Ryan and left. I strapped Ethan into the back of the car and drove back home.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for over 1.7k views and 235 votes on this book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️