4

*Still Your POV*

I got changed into a pair of black ankle socks, my black Adidas jogging bottoms, a loose white T-Shirt with a loose red jumper over it and a pair of slides.

I brushed out my hair and threw it up into a ponytail. I didn't apply any makeup. I took my phone off the charger and went down to the living room where Julian was sitting. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

"You look pretty." Julian said, smiling. He got up. I blushed.

"Thanks. Ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and we left the house. We both got into his car and he began to drive to the hospital.

We eventually arrived and we got out of the car. We went inside and to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"We have an ultrasound appointment under the name y/n y/l/n." Julian said. The receptionist typed something into her computer.

"Your doctor is waiting for you in room 203." The receptionist said. We nodded and made our way to the room. It was the first time I'd had an appointment at an actual hospital. The Quads and Jennis made sure I had a terrible time whenever they took me for checkups.

"Good afternoon. Please, take a seat." The doctor said. I took off my trousers and laid down on the bed, Julian sat on a chair beside me and held my hand.

The doctor came over and applied a cold substance to my stomach. He began to make conversation with us as he did this.

"Your stomach is quite big, how far along are you?" The doctor asked.

"8 months." I replied. His eyes widened.

"And you've never had an appointment since the beginning of your pregnancy?" The doctor asked.

"I have, but they were in a different place and I hated it. I want my baby to be safe." I said. Julian smiled.

"Ok, and do you know what you're having?" The doctor asked.

"A little boy." Julian said, smiling.

"Aww! Do you know what you want to name him?" The doctor asked.

"Not really. I'm not really worried about naming him right now, I just want him to be safe when he arrives." He said. The doctor nodded and something appeared on the screen in front of us. It was the baby!

"Ok, so you're definitely having a boy." The doctor said. I looked at Julian, his eyes were glued to the screen and were filling up with tears. The baby kicked.

"His kicks are quite forceful which is a very good sign." The doctor said. He looked around for a little longer. The screen turned off.

"Ok, so your baby seems very healthy. Carry on eating whatever you've been having and I can assure you that this baby will be ok." The doctor said. We nodded as I put my bottoms back on.

"Thank you." Julian said, taking my hand. We left the hospital and got back into the car. The drive was pretty silent, well, until Julian decided to ask me some questions.

"Y/n, where were you? What was going on?" Julian asked. I sighed and rubbed my stomach. This was going to be a long car ride.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said. He placed a hand on my stomach as he carried on driving. The car stopped, we were outside my house. We both got out the car and I unlocked the front door. I went up to my room, Julian followed me. I laid down on my bed, Julian sat next to me and rubbed my stomach.

"What were they doing to you?" He asked. My eyes began to well up.

"They would hit me. They would tell me that I'm worthless. They would make me do everything for them. If I didn't obey them, they'd threaten to kill the baby. They didn't let me see Alex. They made me believe I was a psycho and I was put in a mental hospital." I said, as I broke down in tears. Julian pulled me into a tight hug.

My shoulder was getting wet, he was crying as well. He shifted me onto his lap and we cuddled for what seemed like forever. We eventually pulled away and he looked me in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry." He said, as he cuffed my cheek and wiped my tears away.

"For what?" I asked, as I did the same to him.

"For never being there when you needed me the most." He said.

"Julian, that was never your fault. It was mine, but I did it because I knew it needed to be done." I said.

"I know we aren't together anymore, but I love you and I'm going to do as much as I can for this baby." He said. I smiled.

We both pulled the covers over ourselves and cuddled.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️