47

*Still Your POV*

Julian and I cuddled Gloria. I felt so bad for her. Everything that made up her life was gone! Everything that meant something to her was now in the hands of those evil bitches.

"Mom, we know who did this." Julian said. Gloria looked up at him and sniffled.

"W-What are you talking about?" Gloria asked. I sighed.

"Well, Ethan was screaming, and when we came into his room, the window was wide open and there was a note. It was from Jennis and her minions. They tried to kidnap Ethan, but he started screaming and they decided to take all of your stuff instead." I said, wrapping an arm around her.

"Well, I'm just glad that Ethan is ok." Gloria said, wiping her eyes. Julian and I smiled at her.

"We're going to get your stuff back, Mom." Julian said. Gloria turned to face Julian with widened eyes.

"You will do no such thing! Those people are dangerous and I can't afford to lose either of you! Neither can Ethan! Neither can any of us!" Gloria yelled.

"Look, I won't go alone. I'll take Ryan, Jovani and maybe Mario and Geo with me. I can't stand seeing you upset." Julian said.

"Don't forget me." I said. Julian looked at me and gave me one of those looks.

"What?" Julian spluttered.

"I'm coming as well." I said. He folded his arms.

"No, you're staying here with Mom and Andrea." Julian said. I folded my arms.

"No, I'm not." I said. His eyes turned green, he was angry.

"You're not going, y/n! That's the end of it!" Julian yelled.

I was shocked. Julian has never yelled at me like that before. Without saying another word, I ran to our bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I flopped on the bed and began to bawl my eyes out.

*Julian's POV*

"Was that really necessary?" Mom asked. I sighed.

"Mom, I don't need this right now." I said. She folded her arms.

"What's the matter with you? I didn't raise you like this! You should never yell at a girl! Especially not y/n!" Mom yelled. I let out a breath which I'd appeared to have been holding in for a very long time.

"I was trying to help." I said, sheepishly.

"Y/n was trying to help, she wants to be there for you." Mom said.

"Why doesn't anybody care about what I want? I want y/n to be safe, why doesn't anybody understand that. If she comes with me, it will be a recipe for disaster. I don't want to lose her." I said.

"Go and tell her that. It won't do you any good if you just stand there." Mom said. I nodded.

I left the room and walked along the hallway, pausing outside of my room. I was about to open the door but I hesitated. I could hear crying. Sobbing, even.

Y/n was crying. I made her cry. I couldn't take the guilt, she shouldn't be upset over something like this. I balled up some courage and burst into the room.

She lifted her head from the ball that her body was curled up in on the bed and looked at me in shock. Tear stained cheeks, puffy red eyes. My ears weren't deceiving me.

"Go away." Y/n croaked, her voice was hoarse from crying. Instead of leaving, I walked over to her and sat down on the bed next to her.

"I want to apologise." I said. She glared at me.

"You say that every time." Y/n responded, before resting her chin on her knees. I looked at her with confusion.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, puzzled.

"We keep going 3 steps forward and 2 steps back. I'm sick of it. You will fuck up, I start crying and then you run back to me claiming it's a one time thing. I'm done with this bullshit." Y/n said.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked. She sighed.

"If this is how things are going to be from now on, then maybe." She said. My heart sank.

"Y/n, I'm genuinely sorry." I said. She shot up from the bed.

"No! I'm genuinely sorry for trying to help!" She yelled, heading for the door. I grabbed her arms before she reached the door handle and took her back to the bed.

I placed her on my lap and wrapped my arms around her as she tried to get out of my grip. It worked. She eventually gave up and slumped down.

"Look, I get that you were trying to help. I was being overprotective. I've lost you so many times, I can't afford to lose you again. Neither can anyone else. Because, maybe, the next time I let go of you, that could be the last time I ever see you." I said. She didn't respond.

"I just want you to be safe. I'll be ok, I'll have Jovani, Ryan, Geo and Mario. I'll text you with updates, and if anything happens then one of us will call you." I said, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Julian, I don't want to get hurt again." She said, feebly. I sighed.

"Y/n, that's why I want you to stay at home. You can trust me, I know you can. I'm your baby's father, for God's sake!" I said. She nodded, turning away. I cupped her chin and slightly moved her head so she was facing me again.

"You know how much I love you." I said, pecking her lips. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Just, don't do anything dumb. And make sure you text me regularly." She said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Mom." I said, chuckling. She playfully hit my arm.

"I'm being serious, Julian. If anything were to happen to you or any of the other boys, I would never be able to forgive myself." She said.

I nodded, solemnly, and kissed her. I laid her down on the bed and pulled the sheets over us. I wrapped my arms around her and cuddled her.

"Julian, it's a bit early for us to go to sleep." She said, giggling.

"I don't mind." I said, calmly. She laughed.

"But, what about Ethan?" She asked.

"Mom's taking care of him. Now, get some rest." I said, pecking her forehead.

Hey guys! Sorry for being inactive, I recently got a new phone and I've been really busy with school so I didn't have time to update. Thank you so much for over 1.1k views and 180 votes on this book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️