64

*Still Your POV*

I felt tears form in my eyes, and a few escaped down my cheek. I never thought this day would come, and although I definitely knew what my answer was, I couldn't get it out.

"Y-Yes." I whispered. He smiled and stood up.

Julian took the ring from the box and slipped it onto the ring finger on my left hand. I stared at the ring. It was silver with a beautiful little diamond sitting in the middle of it.

Without a word, I wrapped my arms around Julian's neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He caught on and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing back.

We both pulled away and smiled at each other. He cuffed my cheeks with his big hands and wiped away my tears. He pulled me into a hug. I didn't want to let go.

"I love you so much, y/n." Julian said. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you more, Julian." I responded. He gently kissed my nose.

"Not possible." Julian replied. I blushed a little. This boy really knows how to push my buttons.

I took his hand, our fingers intertwined with one another's. We began to walk back to the car. The sun was nearly down, and darkness was soon to surround us, but we didn't care.

We eventually arrived at the car and got in. Julian took off his jacket and gave it to me. I draped it over myself as he began to drive. I just sat there, smiling at myself.

"I'm your girlfriend." I said, smugly. I heard him chuckle.

"That's right, baby girl." Julian said. I turned to look at him and smiled.

"You haven't called me that in such a long time." I said.

"I know, I've missed it." Julian replied. I let out a little giggle.

Julian continued to drive until we reached my house. We both got out of the car and went straight upstairs, to the bedroom. I took off my clothes and changed into some pyjamas, Julian changed into a T-Shirt and some sweatpants.

We both laid down next to each other in bed. This time, it felt different. Because, this time, we knew exactly how we felt about each other and we knew that it was ok. It was right.

We ended up falling asleep in each other's arms.

*Julian's POV*

I woke up this morning with y/n sound asleep in my arms. My girlfriend. I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead. I slowly unwrapped my arms from around her and got out of bed.

I went downstairs to get myself a drink and as I was pouring the orange juice into the glass, I heard a voice. I didn't expect to hear this voice, and I instantly knew that I was in some deep shit.

"Finally, you're awake." It was my mom. I turned to face her, guilt struck my face.

"Oh, um, morning, Mom." I stuttered. She folded her arms and gave me one of those looks.

"Don't give me any of that bullshit. You'd better get y/n down here, now. You both need to come to the living room so we can talk." Mom said, leaving the room.

I hurried upstairs and went into the bedroom. Y/n was still asleep. Shit! I walked over to her and gently shook her shoulder. What? She looked so beautiful, I didn't want to disrupt her.

"Morning, Julian." Y/n said, leaning in for a kiss. I gave her a quick peck.

"Babe, my mom's downstairs and she's not happy. She wants to talk to us." I said. Y/n's eyes widened as she got out of bed and tidied her hair.

"Come on, let's go." Y/n said. We both hurried downstairs and into the living room, where we found ourselves face to face with my parents and Ethan.

"Hey, Dad." I said, as y/n and I sat down. Y/n didn't say a word. Ethan walked over to me and sat down on my lap. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Where were you two last night?" Dad asked.

"On a lunch date, I told you this already." I replied.

"And, you said that you would collect Ethan later on in the night. But, that didn't happen, did it?" Dad said. I could tell her was pissed.

"Look, I'm sorry. Y/n and I were having a really good time and we were tired." I said.

"Don't think that's not all. There's an even bigger issue." Dad said. Y/n and I looked at each other in confusion.

"A little birdie told us that you two are having another baby." Mom said. I sighed and looked down at Ethan.

"Ethan, I told you that was our little secret." I said. He looked up at me with sadness. He didn't say anything. I sighed again and turned back to face our parents.

"Look, before you say anything, none of it was y/n's fault, so I don't want you to blame her for any of this." I said, taking y/n's hand. She looked at me and gave me a faint smile.

"Julian, it is both of your faults. I can't believe you let this happen again! You're not even in a relationship!" Dad yelled.

"Actually, last night, Julian asked me to be his girlfriend, and I said yes." Y/n said. Ethan began to squeal.

"Julian, y/n, we don't think this is a good idea." Mom said. I sighed. Y/n looked at me, sadness in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Both of my parents sighed.

"We don't think that you two should be together." Dad said.

"But, why?" I asked.

"Stop asking questions. We're your parents and we know what's best for you, Julian. This relationship isn't going to do you any good." Mom said.

I looked over at y/n. What my mom had said really had an impact on her. She had tears welling up in her eyes, a few began to slip down her cheeks.

Hey guys! Sorry that this part was so shitty. So, Julian's parents now know about the relationship and the baby! Will they come to terms with everything or will you and Julian have to break up? Find out soon! Let me know in the comments what you think about this story. I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️