32

*Your POV*

I could feel the mattress slowly being lifted. I opened my eyes and saw Julian getting off the bed. I smiled at him.

"Good morning." I whispered. Julian smiled at me.

"Good morning, baby." Julian said, in a raspy voice. He sounded really sexy.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked.

"He's sleeping. He was unsettled last night so I had to stay in his room and feed him until he was asleep." He said.

"So, where are we going, today?" I asked.

"To the beach." He replied. I gave him a worried look.

"Julian, what if that isn't safe? Loads of people go to the beach, someone might try to take him." I said.

"That's why I reserved a private part of the beach, just for the three of us." He said, smiling.

"You didn't have to do that, you know." I said.

"Yes, I did. I don't care how much I need to spend, I only care about you two." He said. I smiled.

"Come on, let's get ready." I said, as I got off the bed and walked past him. He gently tugged on my arm.

"Wait, I got you a gift." He said. I looked at him with interest in his eyes.

"Turn around." He said. I turned. He moved my hair away from my neck and placed a necklace around my neck. It had a metal J on it. I turned around to face Julian.

"It's beautiful." I said, before smashing my lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his big hands roamed my body.

"Calm down, y/n. We already have Ethan, we don't need another baby." He said. We both laughed.

"Now, can we get ready?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went back to the bedroom and changed into a dark blue bikini. I put on a pair of black shorts, a black kimono and a pair of flip flops.

I brushed out my hair and left it out. I gave myself a natural makeup look and I put in some diamond studs. I went to Ethan's room.

I changed Ethan into a light blue baby onesie. I washed his face and strapped him into his car seat. I went downstairs, taking Ethan with me, and I sat on the couch.

Julian came down the stairs wearing a black tank top and some grey trunks with his Gucci sliders. I smiled when I saw him coming down the stairs.

"You look beautiful." Julian said, as he wrapped an arm around my waist. I lightly chuckled.

"You don't look so bad yourself. Come on, let's go." I said. He nodded and picked up Ethan's car seat.

We all went to the car and Julian strapped Ethan into his seat. We both got into the front and Julian began to drive.

We arrived at the beach. Julian and I got out of the car, I took Ethan's car seat from the car. We walked over and went to the space that Julian reserved for us.

We sat down and I took Ethan out of his car seat. I applied some sun tan lotion onto his stomach, back, arms, legs and face. He sat up, leaning against my chest, and began to play with the sand.

I took off my kimono and my shorts, Julian took off his tank top. We were laying out in the sand for a little while, laughing at how interested Ethan was in the sand.

"Thanks, Julian." I said. He smiled.

"Anything for my special girl." Julian replied. I giggled.

We laid out for a little while. Julian picked Ethan up and the 3 of us went into the sea. Julian started splashing me and Ethan caught on, I had a huge amount of salt water in my mouth.

"Julian!" I screamed, as I wiped some salt water out of my eyes.

"J-Julian." Ethan murmured. Julian and I both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Say that again, baby." I said, kissing Ethan's cheek.

"Julian." Ethan said, looking up at me. The three of us smiled. I picked Ethan up and kissed him multiple times.

"My big boy said his first word!" I said, excitement in my voice. Ethan giggled.

"Julian!" Ethan squealed, with happiness. Julian kissed Ethan's head.

"That's my boy." Julian said. I smiled at him.

Hey guys! Ethan said his 1st word! So, first off, I'd like to apologise for being so inactive. Secondly, I just wanted to let you guys know something. I used to have a massive crush on Julian, but a couple days ago, I stopped crushing on him and started crushing on Mikey Barone. This doesn't mean that I won't finish the book, I promise that I will. I just won't be posting any more Julian fan fictions. Anyways, thank you so much for over 520 views and 100 votes on this book! I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️