The beginning

Nature made a mistake. There couldn't be another explanation. There wasn't another explanation. Because when Jeon Jungkook opened his eyes, his pack was taken aback by the color radiating off his orbs.

Blue rings circled around his pupils, indicating which category he belonged to.

The ten year old Jungkook was quite young to come to know of his position in the pack. Every child got the see their wolf eye color by the age of 12. But for Jungkook the transformation had started earlier and now it was confirmed that he was an odd werewolf both by youngness as by category.

His mother and father were both alphas who had been blessed to have been granted a child even though their strange mix of the same breed. Their only child was thought to be the most dominant of all, since he had already been dominating all the other children in the pack ever since he could walk & talk, not caring if they were older than him. He was ought to be a true alpha that would rule their pack after his dad would die. But how could he be that when he was supposed to be submissive to every beta and alpha in the world?

Jungkook grew up with the concept of submitting to everyone while his true personality wanted to dominate everyone. His inner wolf might have been an omega, his human was anything but that. He wouldn't back down for anybody and less likely for his mate.

Highschool really was a pain in the ass. He had coped with being an omega just fine in middle school since there were only humans or pack members in his class. But now, in a big highschool with kids coming from other towns, there were bound to be other werewolves around, werewolves who wanted a male omega as their own.

Jungkook got chills every time people winked at him and checked him out like he was a goddamn highschool girl. He was often slammed against lockers though the strength he had created over the years had granted him the courage to push the others off him. He was quickly known as the stubborn & strong omega who wouldn't bow down to anyone.

He had power, though it wasn't enough to get some crazy alphas off him. That's why he had one friend, a beta from another pack that could deal with alphas more than he could. Though that friend dropped out of highschool because his pack couldn't afford education for all of their pups anymore.

Jungkook started his last year of highschool as a lonely seventeen year old with a massive grudge against all alphas.

And his grudge only grew when he met him on his first day.

"Get the fuck away from me".

And the alpha in front of him looked actually scared, like the young omega in front of him could actually hurt him.

"O-Okay".

And Jungkook didn't understand why the alpha listened to him.

(2/06/2018) Edit: I'm just gonna put it out there cause people are pissing me off about this. THIS BOOK IS NEITHER FULLY BOTTOM KOOK NOR BOTTOM TAE THEY FUCKING SWITCH. Some readers don't even want to believe me when i tell them that but helloo i'm the author. i think i myself know wtf i wrote and implied with everything. don't comment here 'seems like a good book but it's bottom kook so i'm not going to read it' because it absolutely doesnt help me. I'm not going to chance the top and bottom just so you'd read my story.

*SIGH*