Thirty two little omegas

This story is nearing its end btw...

Third person's P.O.V

The Sun Flower warriors end up standing in front of an old looking mansion which was hidden by the many giant trees surrounding it. Hoseok sighs as he sniffs the air, already noticing the flowery scent which seemed to have led them here. He recognizes it all too well and wonders if what his brain was thinking, was right.

His sister had gone missing too, but not together with the other omegas. Apparently she was taken on her way to school by some off-looking dudes. But he knew better than that. His sister was stronger than she made out to be and would immediately try to fight off those guys. She also had a body guard following her but he only told them Lisa seemed to have disappeared into thin air when he wasn't looking.

He also knew his sister hated everything that had to do with alphas and the society they made around werewolves. She had always told her brother she would create a better world for the weak and he could join her, even though he was a beta.

He, of course, laughed it off since his sister had been thirteen at that time and had no resources whatsoever to do such a thing. But now, with the Silvermoon clan back in town and his sister's mysterious midnight trips, he figured something bad was on its way.

And that bad had struck all surrounding packs in the form of omegas being taken away from them.

"There's one command you will have to follow, even if it feels wrong", Hoseok mindlinked every warrior, "It's likely my sister Lisa is here. If you see her, don't be fooled by her act. She's not innocent in all of this and I want to imprison her and take her back to our pack, even if she isn't willing to".

Many warriors linked back in worry. How could they do that to the future luna of the pack? But Hoseok quickly shut them up.

"If you want our pack to survive, you'll have to listen to me. In my perspective Lisa is the villain here and she'll be that until proven wrong".

No answers came and Hoseok's frown deepened. He had never expected a war to start with his sister as the head of the bad guys.

Taehyung, who had fallen asleep as to regain his powers, was woken up harshly by two guards. He immediately jumped up, ready to attack them, but was brought down by the electrical weapons the men were carrying. He grunted in pain and felt his head being lifted up by his hair. The strong grip dragged his body across the floor and into the hallway. The alpha could barely keep his eyes open but his wolf hearing picked up on the cries and yells that came from behind the other cell doors. They were all women and the flowery scent of omegas filled the dark place.

"L-Let me g-go", Taehyung mumbled, trying to regain his posture and get up, but his limbs felt like jelly and he was forced to feel his body feel every bump on the road.

Finally his eyes fluttered open at the smell of his omega locked up in one of the cellars. They passed the said room and he could hear Jungkook conversing with someone else, the scent of other omegas also coming from that room.

Lisa was waiting on the other side of the mansion and welcomed Taehyung. She motioned the guards to put him in the room on the right before she walked in herself. The room was gigantic and seemed to have served as a dining room in the old ages. Taehyung felt his body being lifted until he was sat on a chair, guards standing next to him. On the other side of the room were double doors. It seemed to be the only exit since other men were busy blocking off the door through where they came in.

"Feeling fit?", Lisa asked with a smile as she stood in front of him.

"Fit enough to take on a beta", Taehyung grinned back, though his body was still healing from the electrical shock it was given.

"So you've talked with Jungkook", she hummed, "Good. I wanted you to at least talk to your mate one last time before you, you know, died and stuff".

Taehyung scoffed, "Aren't you a sweetie?"

She raised her foot and swiftly kicked him in the stomach which made Taehyung double over, "Don't sarcasm me you filthy alpha".

Jungkook was unaware of what was happing as he was still stuck in his cellar. Two guards had brought in two other omegas, which were, to his surprise, both male.

"I'm Jin", one of them said, "And this is my brother Jimin".

"Nice to meet you", Jungkook smiled but it soon faltered, "Though it would have been nicer in any other situation that this".

"Yeah", Jimin smiled grimly, "She told us her plan before coming here. I don't know if she realizes it but I'm gay as fuck. There's no way in hell I'll be nearing a girl like that".

"I think she knows that too", Jin sighed, "So I don't want to know what her actual plan is to make us do it".

Jimin frowned and stuck his nose in the air.

"Did you smell that just now?"

"What?", Jungkook asked who was leaning against the wall.

"I smelt the scent of an alpha", he spoke, "But what is an alpha doing here?"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he quickly ran to the cellar door, banging his fists against it.

"Taehyung? Taehyung!"

"Who's Taehyung?", Jin asked confused. Jimin put his hand on the youngest's shoulder to try to calm him down. Jungkook turned around and looked at the confused omegas.

"He's my mate. Lisa brought him here so her brother can kill him and steal his alpha powers".

"Is that even possible?", Jin frowned.

"I don't know", Jungkook sighed, feeling tears well up in his eyes as he balled his fists in anger, "But I'm sure she'll try either way".

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ
fun facts about the book:

The story was first called Biggest Mistake and it's still named this way in my documents. But I quickly changed it to Artifical Submission because 1. The name of your fanfic should be unique bc the people will remember it that way 2. Biggest mistake was pretty lame and it didn't actually say something about the story.

Jungkook was supposed to get kidnapped first and Taehyung was supposed to come and save him. But I soon changed it into something less cliché (since people already guessed the ending) & since I felt disappointed in myself for writing something unoriginal as that.

I then wanted Taehyung to get caught and Jungkook to come and save him. But people already guessed that ending too so I changed it again. (the more you comment about possible endings, the more I change the plot until you're too confused to spoil any ending)

I had too many roles for Jimin in mind that I made some mistakes in the book. I first made him to be the secretary Yoongi flirts with, then I made him into a male omega who was best friends with Taehyung and was in his pack. But then I realized all of these things wouldn't work out so I made him into what he is now.

I first named Taehyung's pack the Sakura pack and didn't realize I already named his pack so I gave it the name Tulip pack in the later chapters. I only now changed the mistake. lol.

Jungkook wasn't supposed to be this submissive, but I quickly began to like bottom Jungkook so I wrote him more submissive than he originally tended to be.

And the last fact:

There weren't supposed to be any bad guys. I didn't plan on making Lisa evil or making the Silvermoon clan a thing. I only wanted to focus on the alpha-omega bond but oh well... gotta love me some angst. Also: the bear trap thing was supposed to be from a random hunter and not from some huge werewolf hunting clan. I just wanted Taehyung to get hurt and Jungkook to take care of him.