Twenty one little omegas

Got a request which formed this chapter (I didn't have inspiration so thanks reader ʕʔ )

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Damnit damnit damnit", I yelled, not caring my fist could be bleeding by continuously hitting the ground or that my body was slowly starting to freeze. I had already lost my shirt because of those assholes and it didn't help my omega was weak against the cold.

I gritted my teeth as I realized they had probably been planning this. How else did they find me in the hallway when classes had already started a long time ago? How did they know I had been hiding in the bathroom before this? How the hell did they have the key to the school's cooling room which was used to stock food in if they hadn't planned this?

I felt pathetic. Useless. It was bad enough I called Taehyung to save me the first time and I knew it would take a long time, if not for the rest of my life, to feel ashamed for that. But now, I was again praying for Taehyung to arrive and get me out of here. I couldn't call him since my backpack was still in the bathroom and due the cold my wolf was slowly being knocked out. Which was of course their plan.

I didn't know what Liam wanted to achieve with this. But I knew it wasn't going to be good.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I dusted off my jacket and smirked at the thought of scaring that alpha. Punching the kid in the jaw was already way past my comfort zone. But it seemed I didn't care about my comfort zone if it had to do with Jungkook.

I walked out of the bathroom, feeling cool about myself until I noticed Jungkook was nowhere in sight. My heart immediately started hammering inside of my chest as I sniffed the air for a trace of his scent. It was still lingering in the hallway so I knew he must be close. Because of his strong smell I could follow the way it went and furrowed my eyebrows when it suddenly disappeared through the double doors that led to the kitchen. My wolf growled once I noticed Jungkook's scent faded a little and got mixed with other scents. One reeking familiar.

"Liam", I growled, pushing the doors open and was met with two guys, one leaning against a kitchen counter while the other sat on it, swinging his legs around.

"Do you think Liam will share the omega?", the tallest of the two asked.

The other one scoffed, "You know how possessive he is, once he claims that omega, we won't be allowed near it".

The double doors slammed shut, startling the betas. Their heads snapped to me and their eyes widened.

"You're that teacher guy", the shortest said.

"I am", I nodded, rolling up my sleeves and feeling my wolf take over, "And I'm here for my mate".

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Get away from me", I growled weakly, stumbling backwards until I hit a wall. I didn't feel my wolf's presence, meaning it was knocked out completely and it brought my human strength down too. My vision was clouded with black spots and I felt my knees giving out underneath me. Hitting the freezing cold floor, I heard the menacing chuckle of Liam who was present in the room.

"Poor little omega", he sing songed. I heard him crouch down in front of me and winced when he grabbed my chin, lifting it up to face him, "Don't worry, I'll make it all better. All you have to do is be a good obedient mate".

"I would never obey you", I spat out, lifting my arm and slapping his hand away from me, though it made me drop my head back on the floor since I had no power left in my body. I felt completely drained but I couldn't just go down without a fight. I wouldn't just let myself be claimed that easily.

"It's so cute to see you struggle", he sighed with a fucked up smile on his face. He grabbed my neck and hauled me up, making my airways close down and my mouth splutter for air.

"I guess I'll see this sight a lot from now on".

I kicked my legs, trying to get him away from me but nothing seemed to work. He grinned, showing off his canines and closed the distance between us.

"Oh no you won't".

Taehyung's P.O.V

I growled, balling my fists as I neared Liam who was shamelessly letting his arousal fill the air.

"You", I grabbed the guy's collar and ripped him off Jungkook who looked at me with a clenched jaw and tears in his eyes, "Get". I threw the alpha on the floor. "The". Liam lunged at me but I kicked him back down again, "Fuck". I pressed my heel into his abdomen, grinning amused at the boy's realization he wasn't going to win this, "Away from my omega".

Liam growled at me and grabbed my leg, trying to pull it away from him but to no avail. I only pushed it even further into his skin and loomed above him, grabbing his face in my claws, applying a bit of pressure so it would draw blood.

"You're so getting fired", Liam spat, shutting his eyes as my claws broke through his skin.

I smiled, letting go off him and stepped off, "I'm not getting paid anyway".

Jungkook laid panting on the ground, blinking at me before he went out as a light. I picked him up in my arms and carried him out of the ice cold room, feeling his cold figure warming up in my arms.

Passing the terrified betas who clutched their hurting limbs and black eyes, I pecked Jungkook on the forehead before whispering out: "I've got you babe. You're safe now".

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Btw I got a new vkook fanfictions! If you want you can check it out! (ᵔᴥᵔ) ♥︎