Twenty seven little omegas

It's going down I'm yelling timber. You better cry you better be scared. Let's make a book you will remember. I'll be the author you will despise. (Woahohoho) (idk why this song is stuck in my head)

Double update wadDUP \( ˆoˆ )/

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I've last seen Taehyung. My father went to talk to his dad last week but had come back with a frown edged on his face and a cold aura surrounding him. I asked him what had gone wrong but he had shrugged me off and told me everything was fine.

Well, obviously, nothing was fine since I haven't heard a word from my mate since then. No mind linking worked and he didn't show up in school anymore since he and Yoongi were done teaching self-control. I tried sneaking into his pack again to go knock on his window, but for some reason, there had been guards standing on the borders, keeping out every wolf that didn't belong to their pack.

When I had told them I was there to see my mate, Kim Taehyung, they only sneered and told me to get lost.

I didn't know what was happening but I finally decided to seek comfort in whining to my mom about it who could only run her hands through my hair and let me cry on her shoulder. I never knew how hard it was not to be close to your mate, but right now, I wished I still didn't know how it felt. Where was he? Why was he blocking our mind link? Had something happened between him and his father?

"Dad", I finally decided to confront him again and stood in front of his desk. The older man glanced up at me from behind his glasses and sighed.

"What is it Jungkook?"

I scoffed at his tone and choice of words. As if he didn't already figure out what was wrong.

"Taehyung disappeared and they won't let me see him", I spoke, sitting down on the chair in front of him, "And I know you know more since you've talked to his dad a week ago".

Father sighed and leant back in his chair, "I don't want to worry you Jungkook".

"As if I'm not already worrying", I huffed, "Not telling me is even worse than me knowing what's wrong".

He seemed to consider this and let out a deep sigh, "Alright, I'll tell you but don't freak out too much".

I nodded, my eyebrows furrowed since I had no idea what to expect now.

"There's this group called the Silvermoon clan. They existed hundreds of years ago and hunted on our kind. They killed, tortured and caught many werewolves, trying to rid us of existence. Your great great grandfather was the one who found their hideout and started the war between us and them. Since then no one had ever heard about the Silvermoon clan again", he said, "Until now".

"They're back?", I asked confused, "How? Why have I never heard of them before?"

"People tried forgetting them since it would help the future generations. They were forgotten in history books and the next werewolf generation didn't grow up in fear. Only head alphas told their the future alphas so they would know what a threat that clan was", father spoke, "But it seems the Silvermoon clan is back. It started with beartraps in the forest-"

"Wait- they were the ones who put them there?"

Father nodded, "Yes, and now they've gone a step further. You may haven't noticed Jungkook, but we have guards on our borders too now".

"What?"

"Even you have a guard".

I sat perplexed and realized I did have this feeling all week like I was being followed. I thought it was a side effect of missing Taehyung for so long, but it seems I was wrong.

"Why?", I asked in despair, "What did they do?"

"When I visited the Tulip pack last week I immediately sensed the gloomy aura surrounding the area. People were crying and yelling at each other like some disaster had happened. Once I got to talk with Taehyung's father he told me all the omegas had been taken from their pack. The only thing that was left behind was a big symbol on the old tree that stood in the middle of their pack grounds. It was the symbol of the old forgotten Silvermoon Clan".

"All the omegas?", I whispered out, feeling fear slowly creep up on me, "You mean I can be taken too!?"

"That's why we have guards on the borders and guards protecting the omegas. I will do everything in my power to secure your protection",father said.

"But what about Taehyung", I gulped, "Why hasn't he come see me?"

"The Tulip clan is busy tracing their omegas and getting them back. I heard Taehyung has been promoted as head of the search team. His father wants to test his skills and that's why you aren't able to see him now".

"So he wants to proof to his father that he can be a true alpha?", I mumbled out.

"He really wants his father to accept you into his pack", father spoke, "He really wants you next to him as luna".

I sighed and nodded.

"I'll just have to try not to get taken then".