The last little omegas

"Jonyung, you get right back here!", Jungkook yelled out, rolling his eyes as he saw his six year old son running around the garden butt naked

"Jonyung, you get right back here!", Jungkook yelled out, rolling his eyes as he saw his six year old son running around the garden butt naked. Taehyung snickered as he fed their baby daughter a bottle of milk. The omega sent his husband a pointed look which made the brunette shut up pretty quickly.

"I swear to god he gets crazier every day", Jungkook sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. Taehyung stood up and pecked his husband's lips before handing him their daughter Marie.

"As a young alpha he has a lot of energy", Taehyung stated matter of factly which made Jungkook glare at him.

"He'll worry his father to death if he goes running around naked all the time", Jungkook retorted, "I understand he needs to lose some energy. But he can do that too with clothes on".

Taehyung chuckled and went over to their son, trying to coax him into coming inside again and put on some clothes.

The omega diverted his attention to his daughter who was staring at him with bright blue eyes. Both their children weren't naturally from them but rather adopted orphans. Taehyung and Jungkook found it only fair to have an alpha and omega as their children, so both their races were represented.

Jungkook was sure to learn his daughter everything about being an omega. To not listening to alphas and beating up everyone who tried dominating her. Yes, he was going to be a very proud dad.

Taehyung on the other hand wanted to show his son how he could be an alpha without using violence or dominance. The most quoted sentence he used whenever he told Jonyung was the famous sentence: "And that's how I got your father".

Which mostly earnt him a slap on the shoulder from the omega.

"You cheesy noodle", Jungkook would mostly mumble as Taehyung proceeded on spreading his wisdom. But Taehyung's stories seemed to be useful as their son was the least violent out of all the other pack children and used words instead of fists. Even though he was only a six year old, he could control his wolf's temptations very well. Except for that whole ham he once devoured at night which made Jungkook wonder the next day where his ham had gone.

Jonyung ran past his father back inside and up to his room, hopefully to put on some clothes. Jungkook sighed and smiled tiredly at his husband who walked back inside.

"You should rest honey", Taehyung mumbled before kissing his head, "You look tired".

"I'm just worried", Jungkook replied, nuzzling his head against Taehyung's warm chest, "Jonyung is starting middle school soon and I wonder what will happen to his personality once he'll meet other werewolves outside of the pack and makes friends with them. I don't want him to change because of the alpha standards people push onto him".

"He won't", Taehyung smiled, rubbing circles on his husband's waist, "And if he starts acting up he can expect his dads to get a bit scary".

Jungkook chuckled. He looked up at Taehyung who have him a soft smile.

"Have I mentioned before that I love you?", the omega asked with the same smile on his face.

Taehyung hummed, "You have but you can always tell me more".

"If my mom heard you saying that she'll kick you for being so cheesy", Jungkook laughed before going over to the crib and laying Marie down.

"Your mom loves me", Taehyung exclaimed which made Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Sure, just keep believing that".

Maybe nature had made a mistake. There couldn't be another explanation. There wasn't another explanation. Because when Jeon Jungkook opened his eyes, his pack was taken aback by the color radiating off his orbs. But Jeon Jungkook himself was taken aback when he had met his mate, the one he had been saying his whole life to  immediately reject or kill, but couldn't bring himself to hate him.

His greatest nightmare, being mated to an alpha, had come true.

But being mated with an alpha didn't seem that bad anymore.

After all, with Taehyung, his omega side just seemed like an artificial submission.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

This is the official end of Artificial Submission ٩(๑❛❛๑)۶ !! Thank you all so much for reading. This is my first story to be trending and I hit a pretty high number (#66 I think) I really loved writing this concept and I'm happy you guys enjoyed reading it so much. I tried my best to keep it as original as I could!

Now there's time for new fanfictions to arise!

Btw I have the same elephant (microwaveable) stuffie like Jungkook gave to Taehyung. That's why I included it in the story hehe. I named it Zōsan (which means mister elephant in japanese)

Artificial Submission

Started: November 11th 2017
Ended: January 19th 2018

If you liked this story please consider supporting me on my ko-fi :) link is in my bio

!! And don't forget to follow me on my side account autumnawe for more taekook stories :) Like this werewolf one