Seventeen little omegas

Exams are nearing (;_;)

Jungkook's P.O.V

I don't know how I ended up in this situation but to be honest, I found it highly entertaining. My parents had proposed to do a double date so I could get to know Lisa and Taehyung a little bit better. And of course Hoseok too since he would be my future mate (in their perspective).

While it seemed that Taehyung and Lisa were starting to get friends, Hoseok was trying to become a little more than friendly with me. When Taehyung and Hoseok were buying us some food at the fair, me and Lisa sat at a picknick table. She turned out to be really nice girl, especially after she told me Taehyung's parents talked to hers to call off the marriage. She wasn't a threat anymore and I was proud that Taehyung had the courage to tell his father the truth about us.

But Hoseok turned out to be a threat to Taehyung. The brunette never acted as an alpha but whenever Hoseok would touch me or act all lovey dovey with me, I noticed his fists clenching or his eyes flashing red. He occasionally stiffened whenever Hoseok would grab my hand and he threw a glare at Lisa whenever she joked about us looking cute together. It seemed Lisa knew about me and Taehyung being mates and wanted her fun out of it too.

While Hoseok pulled me to one of the rides that belonged to the fair, I noticed Taehyung strolling slowly behind us, staring longingly at something. With furrowed eyebrows I noticed a small pout forming on his lips before he shook his head and stared directly in front of him again. I looked back in front of me and made a mental note to check out that shop he was staring at.

Even though I hated being treated as an omega and acting fine whenever Hoseok would act all flirty with me, I still had a fun day. I got to see a jealous Taehyung for once and I realized I made an omega friend. Even though Lisa wasn't like me, she liked being longed at and being dominated by others, she was still a fun person to be around.

After being brought home by Hoseok, I quickly told him goodbye before sprinting off into my room, knowing he would be trying something if I stayed too long. I didn't want to push him off since I didn't want to tell my parents the truth just yet. They were suspecting something though, and I knew it wouldn't be long before they would figure out my mate was someone they knew.

I told my parents I was going to bed but I actually sneaked out again. Grabbing my bike, I rode back to the fair that would be closing in an hour. I wasn't quite sure what I was doing or why I was doing this. But something about the way Taehyung looked at that shop made me wonder what it was that he wanted so badly.

I reached the fair in about 15 minutes and threw my bike at the side. Running into the park again I searched for the shop that we walked by some hours ago. I recognized the red painting with the fluorescent lights that lit up the shop. In big bright letters it said 'Plushie Paradise' and the shelves were stocked will all sort of animal plushies.

My footsteps halted in front of the shop where an old lady sat behind the counter, knitting some scarf with bright pink yarn. She noticed me staring at the plushies in disbelief and gave me a small smile.

"Hello dear, what are you looking for?", she asked, putting away her knitting equipment.

"Um-", I was still mentally shocked and also half not surprised that Taehyung had been admiring animal plushies, "I want to buy one for my friend".

"That's cute", she smiled, "Which one would you like?"

I glanced around and eventually my eyes landed on an elephant plushie that sat in the corner. It had a soft grey fur with pink feet and ears.

"I want that one please", I pointed at the elephant and the woman took it off the shelf.

"You know what's so great about these stuffed animals?", she asked as I handed her the money. I shook my head and she shook the elephant around, creating a sound.

"You can microwave these plushies and they'll keep their warmth for more than an hour", she smiled, handing me the elephant. I looked down at the plushie and it looked back at me with its black eyes. I guess it's cute?

"They also smell like lavender once you warm it up", she pointed out, giving me my change, "I hope your friend will be happy with it"

I thanked her and left the fair, riding my bike back home with the elephant strapped to the back of my bicycle.

I knew my parents had grounded me ever since I had gone out to see Taehyung, and coming back 8 hours later when the sun had already set, not being able to tell them that I had been busy saving my mate from death.

But I didn't care as I missed the street that led to our pack and ended up standing in front of Taehyung's window again, knocking on his window. I startled him awake and I noticed the glare he sent me as he stumbled out of bed to open the window.

"What are you doing here?", he yawned, shutting the window again. He seemed to be still in his sleeping daze to not realize I was holding something behind my back.

"Close your eyes", I told him to which he gave me a weirded out expression. I rolled my eyes and told him to just to do it. He eventually complied and fluttered his eyes shut. I took one of his hands and brought them to his front, ignoring the hammering of his heart that picked up its speed because of my touch. Placing the elephant plushie on his palm, his eyes fluttered back open, seeing the stuffed animal staring up at him.

His jaw went slack as his eyes widened in size. After a good few seconds he grabbed the plushie in both hands and squished it against his chest, his eyes closing again as his lips pulled into a bright smile.

"You got me a stuffie!?", he whisper/yelled, staring up at me in disbelief as he flailed the elephant around.

"I guess that's obvious", I replied, pushing back the smirk that wanted to form on my lips due his flustered expression.

"Why?", he asked, dropping his hands while tilting his head to the side.

This was a question that I hadn't dared asking to myself. I thought for a bit before answering:

"I guess to make it up to you because you had to bear seeing me and Hoseok together all day. And because I still haven't told my parents about you. And maybe also because I saw you looking at the shop with sadness and I couldn't stand seeing that".

His cheeks flushed a bright red in the light of the moon and he dipped his head down. Fumbling with the elephant in his hands he whispered out a small thank you. Before I could give him a reply back I suddenly felt soft lips pressing against my cheek and Taehyung's face flushed an even darker shade at his sudden action.

I stood frozen for a bit before letting a smile fall on my lips.

"You're welcome".

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ