Chapter 14

Alec's POV
What the hell? How far can they possibly have gone? I walk a corner and see that Madelaine, Clary and Simon are in front of the Brooklyn arts academy.

I feel anger boil inside me on how they snuck out. But I soon chuckle seeing Madelaine with a pissed off expression.

Just as I am walking towards them a police car comes up. I watch in confusion as they talk to the officers and are soon dragged inside the car.

I run after the car desperately trying to get Madelaine but its no use. I dial Izzy's number on my phone

"Hey alec what's up?"
"Are you done with your mission?"
"Yeah were in the institute where are you?"
"Ill meet you there we have a problem"

With that I hang up and make my way to the institute. As soon as I walk in Jace confronts me. "Where's Clary?" he asks and I roll my eyes at the fact he didn't mention his sister.

"She snuck out and now her and Madelaine have been kidnapped by some officers that I have a feeling aren't officers."I say and gives me a glare.

"I told you to watch her!"He says and I walk up right to his face. "I was and when you called me she snuck out now lets stop fighting and find Madelaine"I say.

He then turns me around when I try to walk away. "Why is everything always about Madelaine to you now!" He yells and I'm shocked. "That's your sister! Izzy's parabati! How could you say that? Plus I can say the same about you. All you care about is Clary. You don't give two damns about your own family anymore." I yell

"Don't be so ridiculous Alec!"He says and I'm done arguing with him. "You know what? Lets just go find them and the mundane." I say

I spot Izzy and fill her in every thing. She uses her parabatai tracking to find Madelaine and she was in werewolf territory.

Of course how could i have been so blind. Werewolves want the mortal cup to. We make it to the restaurant they were in and Izzy goes around the back to find Simon.

Unfortunately that left Jace and I to go find Clary and Madelaine. We check inside the restaurant but they weren't there so we headed towards the what looked to be shipping containers.

Jace opened the one a glowing light illuminating from one of the cracks. When he opened it we found Clary but no sign of Madelaine.

Jace and her quickly hug and he places his hands on her face. "Izzy has Simon lets get out of here." He says and I look at him in complete shock

Did he forget Madelaine was here? I quickly run to the container behind the one Clary was in. I open it and I'm found with complete darkness. I don't see anything at all.

"Maddie?"I whisper stepping in a bit more. "Alec?" I hear a soft whisper and light footsteps come near me.

Soon i am face to face with Madelaine. "Thank god your ok!" I say and inspect her for injuries. Thankfully none were on her. I grab her hand and lead her towards where everyone else was.

"Glad to see your okay."Izzy smiles and hugs Madelaine. Madelaine smiles at the action but keeps her eyes trained on something else. I follow her eyes and see Jace who was talking to Clary.

"Nobody move!" Jace says as he looks around us. I do the same to see wolves surrounding us and the alpha coming towards us. I hand Madelaine a serpah blade that I brought just in case and she gives me a thankful smile.

I keep my bow and arrow in hand ready to attack anything that jumps. I see the alpha lunge at Clary but another wolf attacks him. That isn't what has my attention though.

I hear a voice yell. "SIMON!IZZY! WATCH OUT!" I turn around to Madelaine pushing them both out of the way and a wolf tackling her to the floor

I am ready to attack but soon retreat seeing her push it off her and before it attacks again it looks behind me and backs away.

I see Madelaine get up from the floor. I quickly run to her side as I see her about to fall. She has two claw marks on her neck and shoulder. It isn't too deep but its bleeding.

"Luke!"I hear but I don't turn around instead I catch a now unconscious Madelaine. Izzy runs to her side holding her hand.

One thought runs through my head.
Shit!
Thank you so much for reading please leave a vote and comment unless of course you don't want to. Also sorry for any grammar mistakes I suck at writing. Anyways have a lovely day beautiful people.