They Did NOT Just Give Me These......!

Walking into the door of our shared apartment, I sighed and kicked off my shoes. That fanmeet was crazy...Serenity grinned and went inside the kitchen to start making dinner. Reaching in my pocket, I went to pull out my phone when I saw something fall out. I picked it up and gasped. It was the paper Jinyoung had given me. Opening it, my eyes practically bulged out of my head. No. Freaking. Way.....ITS NOT REAL!!! NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!!!!! Struggling to not hyperventilate, I dashed into the kitchen and screamed loudly. Serenity dropped the knife she was holding and turned to me, alarmed.
"Oh My God, ______! What happened?! What's wrong?!" Out of breath, I stuffed the piece of paper in her hands, signaling for her to read it. When she did, her eyes widened and a huge grin formed on her face.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER!!!!! THIS IS HUGE!!!! CALL HIM!!!! CALL HIM NOW!!!!!" Was she crazy?! NO WAY WAS I CALLING HIM!!!
"No! Besides, it could be a prank.....!" She snorted and folded her arms.
"Yeah! Especially since he wrote a note saying, 'I'm not trying to trick you. This is my real number. Call me~.' Yeah....TOTALLY fake....." I shook my head and took the paper back. It couldn't be real....could it? Taking a deep breath, I pulled out my phone and dialed the number. Nervousness was racing throughout my whole body as it began to ring.
"Put it on speaker phone, dummy!" I did just that and held my breath when I heard the ringing stop.
".........________?" I stared at my phone in disbelief. How did he know it was me? I most certainly did NOT give him my number! With a shaky breath, I answered.
"J-Jinyoung-ssi......?"
"Of course. Who did you think it was?"
"O-Oh...I w-wasn't sure if this was your real n-number..."
"*chuckle* Why would I lie about that? I've no reason to. Besides.....there's something about you that makes me want to get....closer to you...." Nope. Totally not dying internally in the slightest.....!
"I-Is that so...Um, I a-appreciate your kindness, Jinyoung-ssi." He snorted and Serenity covered her mouth as she looked at me with amusement shining in her brown eyes. What was so funny.....?
"Trust me, ________.....I didn't give you my number out of kindness. I did so for my own selfish gain."
"Huh? What do you mean....?"
"............You'll figure it out sooner or later. Now, I gotta go. I've got dance practice. I'll call you later, _________."
"U-Um okay....Bye." With that, he hung up and left me feeling lost, confused, and nervous. His own selfish gain.....What did he mean by that? Looking over at Serenity, I raised an eyebrow and shuffled away from her slightly. What was with her creepy grin? She shook her head and snatched my phone.
"You poor, confused, oblivious child...."
"Hey! Give me back my phone!"
"Ooooh! Look at that! You got a text from someone named....AlienKingTae....."
"Huh? I don't remember having that person in my contacts....Let me see!" Taking the phone from her, I looked at the text and tilted my head in confusion. Who was this guy? Curiousity overcame me and I decided to text back.

Me: Who's this?
AlienKingTae: ________-ah, don't act like you don't know!
Me: But I don't. How do you know my name?!
AlienKingTae: You've met me, ________-ah! You even gave me a gift in return for giving you this!

What was this dude going on about?! Nobody gave me a gift and I didn't g......Wait......didn't V from BTS take my phone at the fanmeet......?

Me: ....V....?
AlienKingTae: Yup! XD
Me: No way....you gave me your number?! Why?!
AlienKingTae: I like you!

Hearing that made me feel a bit happy....weird. Then, a nasty thought came to mind and I frowned. He couldn't be like that....could he?

Me: Well V-ssi. I'm flattered but, do you give ALL the girls you like your number? Just curious...
AlienKingTae: NO!!!! I'D NEVER!!! ________-AH, HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT?!?!?

Wow....All caps.....Is he offended?

Me: Did I offend you...?
AlienKingTae: YES!!!! BESIDES, YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL I'VE TAKEN A LIKING TO IN A WHILE!!!! Probably years!!!
Me: V-ssi, even though you say like me, you barely even know me.
AlienKingTae: True....How about you come over to our dorm, ne? We have the day off tomorrow so, I'll come pick you up!
Me: But, you don't even know where I live!
AlienKingTae: .....Where do you live?
Me: .......I don't think I'm comfortable with telling you, V-ssi....
AlienKingTae: Please, ________-ah? I REALLY wanna hang out with you!
Me: Okay.....but, only if my friend, Serenity, is allowed to come as well.
AlienKingTae: Sure! Fine with me! I'll pick you guys up at 1:30 in the afternoon! We're gonna have so much fun!

After giving him my address, I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Two idols have given me their numbers.....Don't hear that happening often....Remembering where I was, I looked around and spotted Serenity gaping over my shoulder. Her whole face was portraying shock and excitement.
"Are you serious? We're going to Bangtan's dorm?! AHH!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! MUST PICK OUTFITS!!!!" With that, she ran off and slammed her room door closed. I grinned and shook my head. She was an absolute nutcase....wait a minute...We're going to Bangtan's dorm....We're.....Bangtan...going.....dorm....WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?!?!?

A/N: HEY GUYS!!!! SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE IN A WHILE!!!! SCHOOL IS KICKING MY BUTT!!!!! OH, AND THANKS FOR THE 14 LIKES GUYS!!!!!! AND I ONLY DID 2 CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK  YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! SARANGHEYO AND I HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY BOOKS!!!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE!!!!!!!!! OH, AND IF YOU'VE READ MY NAMJOON