In Every War, There's Bound To Be...

3rd Person POV

"You f*cking *sshole...You killed my sister...Get ready, cuz I'm sending both you and your friend's mother f*cking *sses to hell, b*tch."

Gritting his teeth, Jungmin quickly grabbed __________ and pulled out his own gun. Shooting up at the air three times, he gave a smirk at the confused Yuki and idols before a storm of henchmen came barging into the room. They crowded around the frightened girl and the raven, brandishing guns and knives of all different kinds. Yuki glowered at them all and cracked his neck a bit, a loud pop sound resonating around the room. 

"Guess I have my work cut out for me...Who's ready to die first?"

War cries made the building rumble, the thundering of running men echoing throughout the premises. Yuki stood there, gun down beside him and waited for the horde of men to come at him. A smirk lit up his face as he lifted his gun, aiming and shooting down the first one that got to close. The man let out a painful death cry and fell to the ground, his body trampled by the continued running men. One came at his right and he quickly delivered a kick to the face, causing the man to fall back as he swung the back of his gun against the one on his left. Yuki swung his arm, pulling one into a headlock as he kicked the others, shooting them once they fell backwards. 

One of the henchmen tried to attack him from the back, knife in hand as he swiped it downwards. However, Yuki moved his head and grabbed the man's wrist, twisting it and disarming him. The man gave a cry of pain but, it was short lived upon receiving a bullet to the face. Letting out a huff, Yuki quickly dodged a punch to the face. jumping away from a high kick and delivering one of his own. He began to shoot at the men in the back that were way too close to the idols. Ducking a blow to the head, he gave a low kick and aimed a bullet right for the heart. He panted and yelled for the 14 to hurry after the girl. Watching as they ran away, he gave a small chuckle as a crowd began forming around him. Blood was splattered all over his clothes and hair. 

With a wide grin on his face, he beckoned the men forward.

"Come on..I'm still hungry for more."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jungmin, please! This is unreasonable! Please, just let them go! I-"

"SHUT UP!!! Noona, you're mine! MINE! NO ONE IS TAKING YOU FROM ME! So...Let's go. Right. Now."

The (h/c) haired girl stared up at the raven with fear in her (e/c) eyes. The way his eyes glinted with a hint of red, murder and nonexistent sanity clearly shown within them. It chilled her to the bone and she wordlessly followed after him, her hand tightly grasped in his own cold, rough ones.  As the two neared the living room, several shots were heard. Jungmin turned to the source with livid eyes, ready to kill whoever dared to step in his way once again. Slowly backing up, he swiftly pulled _________ behind him and gripped his gun tighter. Where in the hell was Darionne when he needed him...? His henchmen were still dealing with Yuki, the rest of them maintaining the front. Darionne should've been here by now... 

"You bastard..."

"Let her go."

"You've nowhere left to go anyways."

"I honestly can't wait to get my hand on you."

"Murderer..."

"Release ______."

"You f*cking psycho."

"Let my ________-ah go right now."

"Do you wanna die? If not, let her go."