Their Honesty.....

3rd Person POV

"Sir, we've been informed that the two idol groups are having a little get together at a club in a few days..."

"Good job. Now, what day is it?"

"The 1st, Sir."

"That's great! The day MinMin and I go to collect our girls~!

​​​​"...Are you perhaps talking about Mister Jungmin, Sir?"

"Yeah! He hates when I call him that but, who cares~? Come meet us in an hour. MinMin and I will create a plan to usher the girls out quietly. Oh, and, get here any later than an hour and I'll make sure to greet that pretty little niece of yours~. Understood?"

"*gulp* P-Perfectly, Sir...."

Hanging up the phone, Darionne slumped back in his seat with a happy sigh. He was finally going to have his girl back in his arms. He adored Serenity. She was the only one, out of all his past girls, that was able to stay on her feet after during their weekly sessions of playing 'games'. It was quite enjoyable to hear her pained whimpers and cries. It gave him a sick pleasure and he was ecstatic to find that she could withstand a good amount of injuries.

But, she had managed to slip through his fingers, his grasp on her non existent once she moved out the country without a word. To say he had been upset was an understatement. He was furious and searched far and wide for her, determined to get his prized possession back once again. Now that he found her, the only thing left to be done was get rid of the filth sticking close to her. With a devious grin, Darionne licked his lips as he imagined how Serenity would look being back in her rightful place, by his side.

"I can't wait to see my beautiful kitten and the mark I gave her....."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Normal POV

Gazing up at the man in front of me, I blinked rapidly in shock. I'd no idea he was even coming to my place. Smiling, Jin held up a plastic bag and waved it in my face.

"Are you going to let me in or just admire my beauty?"

"Oh! Right! Sorry. Um, come in Jin-Oppa..." He let out a small chuckle as I moved aside to let him in the door. Closing it, I raised an eyebrow in confusion and watched as he made his way towards the kitchen. Jin began taking things out of the plastic bag and placed it on the counter. Walking up to him, I picked up the bag of mini marshmallows and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Err...Not to be rude, but um....Why are you here, Oppa?" Jin knitted his eyebrows together and looked down at me, confusion swirling in his eyes.

"What do you mean? Serenity called me and said you wanted to make some treats together." .....That explains so much....I sighed and inwardly cursed Serenity for doing something without my consent. I mean, I know she always does but, seriously....Could she not have asked me about this? Its not that I don't want to hang out with him. Its just....She always does these things on her own.

Looking back up at the confused male, I sighed and grinned sheepishly.

"Yeah...Serenity lied to you. She set this up without me knowing...." My eyes widened when I saw a slight pout on his lips and I frantically waved my hands.

"B-But! We can make it still, if you want!" A grin formed on his lips and I sighed in relief. I washed my hands and gazed up at Jin expectantly. He took out a bowl and opened a pack of marshmallows, pouring them inside. 

"So....What are we making?"

"Watermelon Rice Crispy Treats!"

"What? Will it actually taste like watermelon?" He laughed and shook his head.