So......They Really Are....Weird......

"Reni.... Can't I just wear my normal, laid-back clothes?"
"No! You look cute and I even made sure it's something you'd wear!....If you weren't so boring, that is... "
"I'm not boring! "
"YES YOU ARE!!!! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO COLOR IN YOUR WARDROBE!!!"
"....Fine.... I'll wear it...."  Sighing, I looked in the mirror at stared at the outfit (A/N: pick which ever one you want) Serenity had bought me. Today, the famous V from BTS was coming to pick us up so that we all could hang out....I don't think I can survive this....  Serenity grinned at me and jumped with excitement when there was a knock at the door. Like a dog,  she started running around and squealing happily. I rolled my eyes at her childishness and took a deep breath,  making my way over to the front door.  Steadying my beating heart, I slowly opened the door and was met with a blinding white smile. With a nervous smile,  I looked up at the dazzling man in front of me. 
"V-ssi....Nice to s-see you again.... " His smile grew wider and he reached down to pinch my cheeks. 
"Still such a cutie~! Adorable ________-ah~!" I felt my face heat up and looked down at my shoes. I'm not cute....or adorable.... 
"Hyung, is this the friend you were talking about?" Snapping my head back up, I looked behind V and saw the rest of BTS awkwardly standing there. All. Of. BTS. IN FRONT OF MY DOOR!!!!!  IM LITTERALLY EXPERIENCING EVERY SINGLE ARMYS DREAM RIGHT NOW!!!! I thought V would be the only one! Turning around to face the rest of his members,  he grinned widely and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.
"Guys! I'd like you to meet my girlfriend~!"
"WHAT?!?!?" i looked up at him like he'd lost his mind.
"Hyung, that's not funny!" -Jungkook
"You're joking, right?" -Jimin
"Honestly, she's WAY out of your league, V." -Suga
"You can't be getting a girlfriend before me!" -RM
​​​​​​"Daebak~! She's really pretty, V!" -J-Hope
"......Wait....She's not your girlfriend! That's the cute girl from the fanmeet!" -Jin 
Walking up to me, Jin peered at my face before slowly speaking.
"It's......_______....right?"
"Y-Yes...." He smiled and took my hand in his, bringing it up to his lips and kissing the back of it.
"No wonder I recognized your beautiful face~! It's because your beautiful name was stuck in my head all night! " .....Kill me now....seriously..... I want to die..... I was suddenly wrapped up in a pair of strong arms. Looking up, my face flamed up once I saw V. He was holding me from behind and was glaring angrily at his friend. When he spoke, his voice was rough and deep.
"Don't touch my _________-ah, Hyung. She's mine!" ..........SINCE WHEN?!?!?!?
"Since when? I don't think _______-ah agrees with you, man."
"Don't you dare try me, Jimin!"
"V, leave the girl alone. I'm sure she doesn't even like you like that." -Suga
"No! My _______-ah~!" ......Why do I feel like a doll being thrown about.....? Again, I found myself wrapped up in a pair of strong arms.... Except....This wasn't V.....Lifting my head up from the man's chest, I gulped nervously and avoided Jungkook's concerned gaze. I swear, I'm not going to see the end of this day alive.......! He leaned down and stared at me.
"Are you okay? V-Hyung didn't hurt you, did he?"
"N-No....I'm f-fine. Thank you, Jungkook-ssi." Giving me a small smile, he then turned his gaze to the rest of Bangtan.....Why was he still holding me....? He glared at them and shook his head in disappointment.
"Hyungs, this is no way to act around a girl! Especially a pretty, cute one! Oh! I've always wondered something, _________-ah....."
"Er....Fire away...."
"Are you my Noona? BamBam-ssi says you're his Noona..."
"Y-Yeah...I'm older than you, Jungkook-ssi....." 
"YES!!! I HAVE A NOONA~!!!" The next thing I knew, I was being crushed against his muscular.....chest.....man.....he's strong.....
"JUNGKOOKIE!!! YOU'RE GONNA BREAK HER!!!" -Jimin
"Funny, seeing as that's Namjoonie's job...." -Suga
"Oh, haha. Very funny, Hyung. But seriously, she's gonna break!'' -RM
"Please refrain from hurting pretty _______-ah, Kookie!" -Jin
"Yah! Stop it, Jungkook!" -J-Hope
"LEAVE MY ___________-AH ALONE!!! MINE!!!" -V 
"NO!!! MY _______-NOONA!!!"
"MINE!!!"
"MINE!!!"
"SHE WAS MINE FIRST!!!"
"TOO BAD!!! NOONA'S MINE NOW!!!"
"JUNGKOOK!!!" I was pulled back and forth between them as they argued over and over. This must be how Barbie feels when little girls fight over her.....A loud shout was heard and I was suddenly looking down at Jimin. Apparently, I had been pushed and fallen on top of him. My face heated up as I felt his hands around my waist while I was, unintentionally mind you, straddling him....I'm going to go die now..... Jimin gave me an awkward smile and sat us both up. If I wasn't mistaken, his cheeks were a bit pink....
"Jimin.....Let _____-ah go....."
"Hyung.....Release ______-Noona now....." With a loud gulp, he hurriedly released me and helped me stand up. Hearing the front door opening, I spotted Reni smirking eviliy at me. She waved at Bangtan and bowed slightly.
"Hello! I'm ______'s best friend, Serenity~! Nice to see you guys again~!" Whispers were heard around me before RM yelled angrily.
"YOU'RE THE CHICK WHO TORMENTED ME WITH CHICKEN!!!"
"GUILTY AS CHARGED!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! NOW, YOU'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE WRECKING POOR FANGIRLS' HEARTS EVER AGAIN~~!!!!" ...............I.....think the boys and Serenity are going to get along just fine.........