Now It Begins

Someone's POV

"Hyung, its almost time. What are we gonna do about _______ and that psychotic bastard?"

"I don't know, Gyeomie. We still have to talk with BTS and Yuki to sort it all out."

"This is so frustrating! Why is that good for nothing bastard even after ________?! She clearly doesn't want to be with him!"

"Calm down, Jinyoung. Everything's going to work out in the end. Even if everything is hell at the moment, it'll all end up being okay."

Giving each of my fellow members a reassuring smile, I sighed and sat back in my chair. The month was almost up and that meant Jungmin would come for _________ anytime now. Unfortunately, we've all been extremely busy, making it difficult for the all of us to meet up and create a plan to bring the man down. 

Beside me, Jackson suddenly perked up in his seat, eyes sweeping over all of us. He cleared his throat for attention before speaking lowly.

"Would it be possible to have security all around the premises? That way, he can't get to her so easily without causing suspicion." 

The others nodded enthusiastically at his idea. I admit, it did sound like a good plan but, I couldn't help this unsettling feeling that something about it wasn't going to work out quite right. Forcing a smile on my face, I nodded at him, watching as a proud smile lit up his face. Jaebum then spoke up.

"We should also have some inside the building during the party. Just in case the rat finds a way to squeeze inside."

Youngjae nodded and smiled.

"Good thinking. We need to talk to the others about this. Who wants to go over to Bangtan's dorm? I'm not able to since I have a meeting with our manger."

"I'll go," I said, standing up at stretching. "I'm pretty sure that everyone is busy and I just finished my work. I'll go and talk to them."

The real reason that I volunteered was because, I had a weird feeling. It didn't seem all that safe to go outside and, as the oldest, I needed to make sure the rest of them stayed safe. Something bad was about to happen...I just know it...Going to grab my coat and shoes, I slipped them on and grabbed my keys. Waving goodbye to the rest of my members, I made my way out the door and towards my car. A sharp gust of wind blew past me, causing me to stop and shiver, the cold seeping into my clothes. My cheeks began burning due to the frigid air biting at them. Suddenly, I remembered that I had a face mask in my coat pocket. Reaching my hand into it, I just managed to pull it out when, I was suddenly pushed against my car door. My head banged against the window harshly and I let out a pained groan. I was quickly spun around and pressed further against the glass, a gloved hand unexpectedly clamping down on my neck, pressing insistently on my windpipe.

On instinct, I grabbed the wrist of however was trying to choke me. I gasped and tried to wriggle away, unable to get a clear glimpse of the dark form in front of me, the harsh wind causing my eyes to blur with tears. Pain immediately blossomed in my stomach, causing me to grunt and I would've doubled over from the blow had not the hand on my neck been keeping me upright. A chuckle sounded in my ear, the voice grim and colored with a hint of amusement. 

"Aw, the pretty boy's hurting? Don't worry. It'll all be over soon. However, it won't be by my hand. I'm just the delivery boy~."

I desperately clawed at the wrist of the hand pressing further into my windpipe, struggling to try and breathe in any bit of air I could. 

Hurt...It hurts...

Black dots began clouding my vision, eyelids drooping and fluttering to stay open.